Multiplat Mass Effect: Andromeda

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. They knew about the attack on the Citadel by Sovereign but not anything after that. The only one/s who knew more were Ryder and Ryder Senior through the messages sent by Liara.
How did they know more? I don't remember that much detail. What sort of tech did they invent that can make it 600 years?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

How did they know more? I don't remember that much detail. What sort of tech did they invent that can make it 600 years?

The Hyperion picked up S.O.S signals as well as Liara sending a message to Ryder Senior during the events of 3 as she makes reference to the crucible.

600 years to Andromeda and assuming 600 years back. That would be a massive reach lol

Kind of following what others have said, but I think the ME3 endings could pave the way.

Salvaged reaper tech from the destroy ending?

Control ending reapers sent to Andromeda to construct a long range mass relay? They would be less than 12 months behind the initial expedition.

Some...generic sci-fi guff from the synthesis ending?

Having a post ME3 story also means the writers have make a 'canon' story, not just the endings. Who is dead, who lived, who you bonked, what choices you made.

It's a can of worms that could rile the fan base.

True, but I think it is just about universally accepted that once they added the synthesis ending into the game, it was going to be cannon. In terms of the other stuff, I guess they could just have everyone survive and then have you go over the choices you made similar to the start of ME2.

Having a post ME3 story also means the writers have make a 'canon' story, not just the endings. Who is dead, who lived, who you bonked, what choices you made.

Maybe, though I think a time jump and not having Sheppard as the main character would resolve that. Doesn't really matter who lived and died if it's 700 years later (except Liara and Grunt as was pointed out). Hell, they could even import an ME3 ending save in that case and just have written records detailing the lives and achievments of those characters that lived.

Maybe, though I think a time jump and not having Sheppard as the main character would resolve that. Doesn't really matter who lived and died if it's 700 years later (except Liara and Grunt as was pointed out). Hell, they could even import an ME3 ending save in that case and just have written records detailing the lives and achievments of those characters that lived.
Save game importing would be the way to go

Highly advise not playing this directly after ME Trilogy.

Could not get into it. Some good changes, but a lot of bad changes IMO. Can't put my finger on it, but just doesn't feel like you're part of the world.

Mod as well to account for black bars in cuts scenes on an ultrawide monitor managed to affect performance, but after 6 hours the game felt like a chore an uninstalled it anyway.

I think ME being dead is not a price genuine fans of the series will pay to hold onto a grudge about their Shepard not being canon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back