FTA-TV Master Chef Season 2

Remove this Banner Ad

She's usually quite serious but the last day or so she's been really morose/depressed. But she seemed in better spirits tonight though.

Aaron really needs to stay for the comedic value he provides.

Yeah I rate his commentaries, the dish they have to fix doesn't look like pasta or a curry so will prob come down to who is least crap just like today's elimination.

The thing that got me is no matter how bad your sponge is or whatever blame the oven all you want how ****ing hard is it to cut things into squares of the same size I mean really.

Callum's lamingtons were awesome. Of the 4 he put up on the judges table one looked good, one was like a rectangle and another was about half the size of a proper one, it looked hilarious.

Yeah I rate his commentaries, the dish they have to fix doesn't look like pasta or a curry so will prob come down to who is least crap just like today's elimination.
Looked to me like beef bourguignon. I guess overall it's more like a curry (than a pasta dish anyway, although can be served with Pasta, so maybe Aaron has cooked this before with pasta?). So I guess Jimmy is in the box seat.

Looked to me like beef bourguignon. I guess overall it's more like a curry (than a pasta dish anyway, although can be served with Pasta, so maybe Aaron has cooked this before with pasta?). So I guess Jimmy is in the box seat.

Yeah its definitely French stew. Would lol hard if Jimmy's fix up was to turn it into a curry.

Callum's lamingtons were awesome. Of the 4 he put up on the judges table one looked good, one was like a rectangle and another was about half the size of a proper one, it looked hilarious.
Agreed - thought it was brilliant got a lol out of me.

Jonathon is just show after show laughs - his risotto yesterday and then his cake today, can't remember the last time he cooked a good dish out of an elimination round it is really funny.

I would say its good night Jimmy
Beef bourguignon is just a French version of an Italian Ragu
Possibly will need beef stock,thyme, parsley, orange peel, mushrooms or bacon.
Jimmy will add mustard,cardamom and coriander.
The Add showed Arron looking tense, so definitely Jimmy.
Ill be watching My Family Feast then catch the last 30 seconds:thumbsu:

He made me lol with that comment, what a tool he is.

Jonathon fails again, **** this guy is a great cook :rolleyes: saved by being on the winning team.

One trick ponies battling it out tomorrow, hope Aaron gets through though, his toolness makes me laugh.

I can't believe he's still in the show. He has no palate, gets told all the time he doesn't use enough salt, so he throws in too much & ***** up his dish. If you can't taste your food for seasoning, you will never be a good cook.

Plus he has no idea on platimg up.

Lol at Jimmy...seriously. There was a reason why he got eliminated, he can't do anything else but curries! (and to think he is taking up someone else's spot... like Matthew's :p) That jam he made was so bad, I couldn't even think of eating that. Aaron's scones were horrific too. So I do agree the worst two out of the blue team deserve to be up for elimination.

I don't mind who goes tonight, although I did predict that Jimmy would go first followed by Aaron, so I'm happy with either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Aaron stays, pure comedy.

Jimmy is useless, this is Masterchef, not Currychef.

Callum needs glasses.

has aaron ever put up a good dish? he always serves up absolute rubbish. cant cook to save himself. pretty embarraaing for masterchef how almost everyones dishes alst night were failures.

Those complaining some people dont get tips, its called editing. the editors choose what to show. im sure they all get tips but some arnt shown.

has aaron ever put up a good dish? he always serves up absolute rubbish. cant cook to save himself. pretty embarraaing for masterchef how almost everyones dishes alst night were failures.

Those complaining some people dont get tips, its called editing. the editors choose what to show. im sure they all get tips but some arnt shown.

Aaron won an invention test once...not surprisingly the invention test was "Pasta".

Hoping Aaron makes it through tonight. He may be an average chef but at least he is entertaining and has a personality.

Jimmy is probably a worse chef anyway, plus he is pretty dull and a one trick curry pony. Really don't know why they brought him back, he was never going to last long.

Hoping Aaron makes it through tonight. He may be an average cook but at least he is entertaining and has a personality.

Jimmy is probably a worse cook anyway, plus he is pretty dull and a one trick curry pony. Really don't know why they brought him back, he was never going to last long.

Please stop calling these people chefs, they are cooks & some are very average at that, the reason I edited your post.

Judges of 2-4-6-8 have the potential for ties.

So were they really hoping for a tie or an elimination?

Which begs the question as to where Foghorn Leghorn Preston was?

Totally bizarre event 'twas tonight...

foghorn.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back