FTA-TV Masterchef 2020 (NO betting odds please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Reynold is the one to beat at the moment for me. From the episodes I have seen he's barely put up a bad dish.

So long as he's able to go sweet. He's the clear front-running favourite though!

Reynold did make a bad dessert with Katy Perry, his dessert looked amazing but tasted awful, and that's Reynold's weakness. If he overcomplicates the dish he can fail.

It was just a fraction icy in the sorbet doubt it was a bad desert so to speak.

Think Reynold is more of an artist than a chef, Jess has him covered as an all rounder. Even though it looked like a stick of butter, sounded tasty.

Can’t agree. Reynold at his best is a mile better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brendan just didn't have the backbone to lead when he needed to make a decision about the squid dish, that's why the yellow team lost really. The stick of butter with green ice didn't look appetizing to me, my missus called it 'one of those wanky chef dishes.' And Reynold again shows his weakness when he overthinks things and makes it so complicated the dessert looks a million dollars but tastes bad.

Reynold is lucky the rest of his team did brilliantly - seems to be in a rough patch at the moment with two flops in a row. Really needs to redeem himself with his next dish

Reynold is lucky the rest of his team did brilliantly - seems to be in a rough patch at the moment with two flops in a row. Really needs to redeem himself with his next dish

Actually surprised his team won- purely on the fact that the savoury 3rd course was the dish of the night.

Jess is the dark horse for me, she is not that far behind Reynold with deserts, and is clearly better in savoury than him, if he is considered a favourite.

Can't see it. She's improved I'll I've her that though.

Why Ben left

Masterchef contestant Ben Ungermann charged with sex offences
PerthNow
May 19, 2020 1:14PM

Masterchef contestant Ben Ungermann was charged with two sex offences while filming for the show was underway in Melbourne.
Speculation about his mystery disappearance from episodes of the show has been swirling since early this year when it first emerged that he was destined to make a sudden departure.
Victorian detectives from the sexual crime squad and the child abuse investigation team charged the 36-year-old on March 6 following an incident on February 23.

MASTERCHEF ADDRESSES ARREST OF CONTESTANT BEN UNGERMANN IN AWKWARD MOMENT
Victoria Police confirmed the arrest in a statement: “The arrest follows an investigation into an alleged sexual assault in Docklands on 23 February. A 36-year-old Queensland man has been charged with two counts sexual assault.”
At the time of his arrest a Masterchef spokesman confirmed he had left the show.
“As this is a police matter, we will not be making further comment,”
But in a pre-recorded episode aired on Sunday, viewers were able to see how his awkward absence was dealt with by the judges.
“So, before we get to today’s challenge, we’ve got some news. You’re probably wondering where Ben is, yeah?” judge Jock Zonfrillo said to the remaining contestants.
“Due to a personal matter, Ben has had to leave the competition and he will not be returning.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back