Media Match Thread MVP- Rate the Opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude I'm your vice captain...

In fairness I’m the rookie and still remembering who’s on my team! 😬 After the KFC discussion I made an honest mistake!

*or did I…* 👀

In fairness I’m the rookie and still remembering who’s on my team! 😬 After the KFC discussion I made an honest mistake!

*or did I…* 👀

Young wiz pulling the old "did somebody say KFC".

I saw this after you posted but they would’ve been my Bombers votes anyway :)
(though the 1 could’ve also been Jabba73 ‘s or Kilroy ‘s ) :)
It's an individual thing, you can vote how you choose as well.

The round 1 consolidated points are in!
Reminder in the event of a tie, the points are split. That has happened a few times this round. For example PMBangers , Marlowe and krakouers85 tied for second, so the 3 of them split the 2 and the 1 to grab a vote each. There were also a couple ties for 3rd where they have each got half a vote..

We're off and running. Keep the votes flowing.

The round 1 consolidated points are in!
Reminder in the event of a tie, the points are split. That has happened a few times this round. For example PMBangers , Marlowe and krakouers85 tied for second, so the 3 of them split the 2 and the 1 to grab a vote each. There were also a couple ties for 3rd where they have each got half a vote..

We're off and running. Keep the votes flowing.
MWPP the above post explains it a little 😄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rnd 2 votes
Last edited:
My votes
3. Mobbs -I really enjoyed the property sales
2. Supersuns - hearing about all of Supersuns questionable life choices is always fun
1. Zevon - provided excellent chat througout

Was a terrific thread, a little more active than the typical Gumby thread, but still plenty of fun.

Unsure if this is a good thing or not. Anyone wanna save me the effort of reading the OP?
I rate your contributions to last week's match thread highly

Unsure if this is a good thing or not. Anyone wanna save me the effort of reading the OP?
SarahSmiles has judged you the best performed demon this week.

Now you should give your 3-2-1 on the best performed opposition posters in this weeks threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back