Media Match Thread MVP- Rate the Opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Elton Johns Wig is back and invested eith his media work, but was also enjoyable in the match thread with plenty of strings in the bow
2. Bastyy leading from the front with a ton up, at least 30% were readable
1. GREENESHOOTS was himself, and thats a treat

This is the same for me.

GWS Goose count these votes twice, yeah? I am not writing the names down, the s key on my keyboard is busted, I'm not typing that many S's.

*sigh*

Headless Proper Gander Callums_Guns cooney Pickitt ImissFrosty : I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100. Make a guess, closest to my number gets the votes.
uofulu ma fa ʻa ia ʻoku ʻi he vahaʻa ʻo hoku fika vaʻinga mo koe, ka ʻoku ne ʻomi kiate au ha fili ʻe 3, headless 2, mo e pickitt 1 ... 24

Two minutes was all it took for Headless to Jedi his way into my brain and GUESS THE EXACT FREAKING NUMBER!
As a result Proper Gander was 15 off, Callums_Guns was 17 off, Pickitt was 19 off and both cooney & ImissFrosty seem otherwise occupied.

Im going to interpret this , unless informed elsewhere as
3. Headless
2. Proper Gander
1. Callums_Guns

So yeah these are the votes.

GWS Goose I got really stoned and made this for you:

Untitled-3.png

I will be back later with a genuine effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - eth-dog is indeed a great poster for the Dragons.
TBF, it could be very difficult to find 3 Dragons worthy of a vote.
And I reckon this would have slipped past me and he may have snuck some votes for his team mate.

thewizardmelon is either an evil genius trying to manipulate the system or doesn't know who is in his team.

Either way, Ill be watching his votes carefully moving forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back