Player Watch Matthew Panton (NFL punter)

Remove this Banner Ad

With no disrespect, you would find that the Hon. Julie Bishop is in actual fact, the current Number 1 ticket holder for the West Coast Eagles.:thumbsu:
She supports the Eagles...
https://www.perthnow.com.au/enterta...st-eagles-ng-acfa35c7284bb67e67a1d86b976a076b.
Hopefully a wanna be Yank Aussie would love to play in a team with a wanna be Aussie Yank, (and Tom Langdon of course).
Wow, shut up and stop ruining my carefully constructed narrative

Does a Cat B Rookie reduce the number of Rookies we can have or can we have 3 CAT B and still keep 5 of the normal kind?

Doesn’t count on list so why not?

Last edited:
If the kid can kick it from full back to the centre every time then he is in to take all kick ins. Impossible to defend those kick ins and lock the ball in when you have a zone buster like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Jack Crisp?

Let me quote some scripture for you my child:

... after 40 days and 40 nights the young warrior shall be cruelly lain out by his captors on a table made of cold hard wood, career lain fallow, spirit battered and broken at the hands of Northern heathens still dwelling on the glory of an empire once strong but now consigned to distant memories of yore, bereft of hope after three years of terrible torture.

And on the fifteenth day of the tenth month in the two thousand and fourteenth year since the birth of the son of the lord hope shall be shined upon the broken warrior and, eyes blinded by the glorious visage of black and white in equal proportion, he shall reach up with both hands and be met by the welcome grasp of those who would free him from the terrible yoke of his captivity...

Book of Derek - chapter 14, verse 10, passage 15.

Last edited: