McGrath Foundation Digital Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2008
Leeds/'Berra/Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Sup fellas. I asked the mods and they gave me the go ahead to do some spruiking.

I'm doing a short stint working at the McGrath Foundation, and we've recently launched an online cricket game called the McGrath Foundation Digital Cup. It's nothing too serious, just a bit of fun with some prizes at the end, and a good way to get donations going for the foundation. We've also got Pigeon himself running a team, as well as Darren Lehmann, Ellyse Perry, Michael Bevan, Adam Hollioake and Candice Falzon. If you want to be on any of their teams, send an email to communications@mcgrathfoundation.com.au with your name and team of choice (it might be an idea to put more than one name down as there are only 11 spots per side).

You play at mfdigitalcup.com.au, and it's a $10 donation to sign up, or $30 to start your own team. At the moment we're in a free to play practice period, with the comp officially kicking off on Saturday with the first game of the World Cup. At that point, you'll get three overs to score as many points as possible, with the option to donate to get more overs. The more you donate, the more opportunity to score points, the more likely you are to win something. Pretty simple.

Anyway, you can read more about it here, and if you've got any questions just ask.

Let me consult my lawyer. I think that AVO doesn't extend to the digital world but I better make sure first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back