Multiplat Medal Of Honor Warfighter

Remove this Banner Ad

If it didn't look like they stole every asset from Battlefield I think I'd be somewhat more excited.

Seems they're gonna have killstreaks though so that will be interesting.

Right now it looks as much like any other shooter as possible, which I'm not looking for. Couple that with the campaign that has the usual 'splosions, slow-mo breaches and it's just looking like 'GENERIC SHOOTER 2012!'.

I can't make my mind up about the graphics. Some of it looks really good and some of it looks meh.

Also lol at "Warfighter will emerge as some FPS fans multiplayer of choice"

Jeez some people are just hard to please on this site. Do you even play shooters nowadays hbk? Are you even interested in online shooters at all?

Anyways like the first one (which IMO is underrated) i'll be getting this. Hopefully with EA involved we might see some dedicated servers *fingers crossed*

If it turns out bad then I'll just trade it towards Blops 2, a couple of weeks later

Jeez some people are just hard to please on this site. Do you even play shooters nowadays hbk? Are you even interested in online shooters at all?

Anyways like the first one (which IMO is underrated) i'll be getting this. Hopefully with EA involved we might see some dedicated servers *fingers crossed*

If it turns out bad then I'll just trade it towards Blops 2, a couple of weeks later
I'd be interested if they were interesting, not just clones and wannabe's of each other. Doesn't mean I don't want something to finally break the mould and be fresh and interesting. Sure everyone on here is generally fine with the same thing that everything else is doing, but until something really changes it up (which this certainly isn't) then it's all just the same COD clone's after another.

And yes I do play shooters, wtf, read the Deus Ex thread!

Also the first one has little meaning to how the 2nd one will turn out considering the dev change for MP. A first timer at MP as well doesn't exactly give confidence.

The last one had a great campaign. Played online a little bit but not a lot. Yes this looks to be a COD/BF baby and it looks very good.

Tempting indeed.

I'd be interested if they were interesting, not just clones and wannabe's of each other. Doesn't mean I don't want something to finally break the mould and be fresh and interesting. Sure everyone on here is generally fine with the same thing that everything else is doing, but until something really changes it up (which this certainly isn't) then it's all just the same COD clone's after another.

And yes I do play shooters, wtf, read the Deus Ex thread!

Also the first one has little meaning to how the 2nd one will turn out considering the dev change for MP. A first timer at MP as well doesn't exactly give confidence.

What's Deux Ex like online?

New multiplayer trailer released, s**t just got real

If this plays similar to Close Quarters on BF3 then consider CoD dead.

Must_c0aa53_503771.jpg

I'll wait and see with this game.

The last MoH was broken beyond all buggery with the 3 pronged combination of lethal scorechains (killstreaks), spawn areas & poor map design....

Look at this shite. It has ZERO counters, not even an alternate spawn. At least in MW2 7, 9,11 set up you could shoot down the killstreaks with a stinger.

I'll wait and see with this game.

The last MoH was broken beyond all buggery with the 3 pronged combination of lethal scorechains (killstreaks), spawn areas & poor map design....

Look at this shite. It has ZERO counters, not even an alternate spawn. At least in MW2 7, 9,11 set up you could shoot down the killstreaks with a stinger.

You'd think DICE would've learnt from this when they made BF3 TDM spawns. that was my favourite map too, * knows what it was called though

Shooters = Only online games now? Wow...

Your original comment was based on "multiplayer footage" then when challenge of your expertise on FPS (since been deleted wow) you mentioned Deus Ex.

I asked what Deus Ex is like online. I don't know if it doesn't have online.

Nice path you're taking HBK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your original comment was based on "multiplayer footage" then when challenge of your expertise on FPS (since been deleted wow) you mentioned Deus Ex.

I asked what Deus Ex is like online. I don't know if it doesn't have online.

Nice path you're taking HBK.
What comment was deleted? Might want to get your facts straight before throwing accusations.

'Do you even play shooters nowadays hbk?' Was the question asked to which I responded: 'And yes I do play shooters, wtf, read the Deus Ex thread!'

Reading posts better would help.

Shooters = Only online games now? Wow...

The ones relevant to the conversation, yes online only.

In fact the only relevant shooters in general nowadays, have some kind of multiplayer component, regardless of how s**t and tacked on it is (bioshock 2)

What comment was deleted? Might want to get your facts straight before throwing accusations.

'Do you even play shooters nowadays hbk?' Was the question asked to which I responded: 'And yes I do play shooters, wtf, read the Deus Ex thread!'

Reading posts better would help.

2.gif

So basically, the guy sat in a building for a minute, stepped outside a couple of times, chucked on some goggles and got at least 18 kills. And there was nothing they could do about it.

video was from just after game launched, spawns were eventually fixed

The whole thread didn't load for me, I made an assumption that the post was deleted, I never said you did it. For all I know Premiers04 did it.

You jumped on me for a honest question.

The ones relevant to the conversation, yes online only.

In fact the only relevant shooters in general nowadays, have some kind of multiplayer component, regardless of how s**t and tacked on it is (bioshock 2)
So why bother asking 2 separate questions if they are the same thing?

Shooters are relevant regardless of online components, you know, because they're SHOOTERS (and last time I checked this thread and game isn't purely about multiplayer either, so it's hardly 'you can only talk about online only shooters'). You'd find that the game I mentioned, Deus Ex has zero mulitplayer component yet is actually a very relevant FPS, mainly due to a focus on RPG elements that don't take away from the core of the game and also a very strong focus on story. Will be a big influence on FPS's going forward, absolutely no doubt. Sold well too.

No wonder games are going like they are with that kind of mindset though...

Shooters are relevant regardless of online components, you know, because they're SHOOTERS (and last time I checked this thread and game isn't purely about multiplayer either, so it's hardly 'you can only talk about online only shooters'). You'd find that the game I mentioned, Deus Ex has zero mulitplayer component yet is actually a very relevant FPS, mainly due to a focus on RPG elements that don't take away from the core of the game and also a very strong focus on story. Will be a big influence on FPS's going forward, absolutely no doubt. Sold well too.

Its all about the replayability, is Deus Ex something you'll want to play through all over again? (if there were no trophies?) Multiplayer adds to the value, like i said regardless of how tacked on and s**t it may be.

and all of this came about because Warfighters multiplayer is a mash up of 2 games you don't even play, i think the "she doesnt even go here" youtube vid would be relevant right about now ;)

How would you improve the genre?

For me, I think this game will mix COD with BF3 more then ever, with kill streaks and maybe vehicles (I saw a tank in a clip so could be a possibility).

Logically this game is the next step. Combining elements of the two biggest shooters in the business.

If it didn't look like they stole every asset from Battlefield I think I'd be somewhat more excited.

Seems they're gonna have killstreaks though so that will be interesting.

Right now it looks as much like any other shooter as possible, which I'm not looking for. Couple that with the campaign that has the usual 'splosions, slow-mo breaches and it's just looking like 'GENERIC SHOOTER 2012!'.
The last one had kill streaks too, so it's not as if its new to franchise.
Every shooter that has a modern day setting are virtually all the same.

I really liked the campaign of the last one and can't wait for this to come out so it can be my shooter of choice.

And by the sounds of things in this thread, you need to change your tampon hbk

Stop making me like all your posts FFS :p

But yeah there's not really much more you can do with the online shooter, mashing the 2 biggest looks to be the next logical step like Pants said. Like it or not the genre is at its peak.

Stop making me like all your posts FFS :p

But yeah there's not really much more you can do with the online shooter, mashing the 2 biggest looks to be the next logical step like Pants said. Like it or not the genre is at its peak.

Sounds about right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back