Event 'Meet The Prospective Admins' Panel @ Camp Clod

Remove this Banner Ad

After much discussion Cloud_ and I decided that now is bot the right time for me to take the wheels but I have been given a role in deciding who the next admin will be.

I would like to officially thank him for all his kind words and I am looking forward to working closely with him in the coming weeks. We have an important decision to make but with my brains and his experience the league should sleep well.

Stay tuned for more information on the selection process.

You can really tell how seriously people take a fantasy league when it comes to admin campaigns. The wheel keeps turning regardless of how many initiatives you have.

If people didn't take this seriously, the league wouldn't be nearly as well-organised and smooth as it is.

How ridiculous that this has dragged on this long and now been brought to the public. Should have been in front of the committee weeks ago. God knows nothing else is being posted on that board.

Completely pointless thread, we all know how it sits. AB would take it far too seriously, fumbler shouldn't even be in the discussion and TFW would mean the ship continues to sail without issue.

Just get it sorted.

Howdy folks,

As you're all aware one of the bigger talking points of the next little while is the search for the new administrator so I should really get onto making an update.

In the coming weeks, the nominees will be convening at my personal ranch north of Mount Buller to meet with people of the Sweet FA in a more off the cuff manner.

174Vrfo.png

After engaging in some level of conversation with the applicants, it likely comes at no surprise that the field has narrowed to just three names.

The iconic fumbler - current Royal veteran who played a role in getting an expansion club off the ground, along with spearheading rebuilds at the Furies on numerous occasions, a creative thinker who comes up with innovative ideas.

League workhorse Ant Bear - former Swamprats captain who does a power of work in award ceremonies every season, along with stats tracking and recruitment for the Swamprats as well as the wider league.

Former Administrator The Filth Wizard - Administratored the league from Season 21 to 23, captained 3 clubs, preciously moderated the board and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in Season 25.

As you can see, what we have is a very capable and experienced field. Also, thanks to those that made the effort to apply before this stage too.

Feel free to have a chat with the nominees, preferably in a somewhat serious nature.
giphy.gif

Yeah, but as long as the admin is half competent it doesn't really matter. Don't need someone who treats it like a real serious league for instance.

Yeah I more meant that you have to take it seriously for the level of effort required.

My question is for all three candidates. If elected, what are your thoughts on introducing COLA to the Gumbies?
The Gumbies will be fine when you take over as captain ;)

My question is for all three candidates. If elected, what are your thoughts on introducing COLA to the Gumbies?

I think we should avoid all sugary drinks with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, but as long as the admin is half competent it doesn't really matter. Don't need someone who treats it like a real serious league for instance.
Exactly.

I mean really, how many wholesale changes have been made in the past 5 seasons? It's still a randomly simulated text based game of footy.

After much discussion Cloud_ and I decided that now is bot the right time for me to take the wheels but I have been given a role in deciding who the next admin will be.

I would like to officially thank him for all his kind words and I am looking forward to working closely with him in the coming weeks. We have an important decision to make but with my brains and his experience the league should sleep well.

Stay tuned for more information on the selection process.

Dude, this is the single most shameful display of arsekissing I've seen since JT_the_Man tried to win, well, anything

**** off with the Gumbies getting any more help.

The Gumbies have had more help then the GWS Giants and Gold Coast Suns both got combined, when they joined the AFL.

Yeah just quietly the Dragons have really slipped in the last couple of weeks, and are once more being carried by a rookie...

Howdy folks,

As you're all aware one of the bigger talking points of the next little while is the search for the new administrator so I should really get onto making an update.

In the coming weeks, the nominees will be convening at my personal ranch north of Mount Buller to meet with people of the Sweet FA in a more off the cuff manner.

174Vrfo.png

After engaging in some level of conversation with the applicants, it likely comes at no surprise that the field has narrowed to just three names.

The iconic fumbler - current Royal veteran who played a role in getting an expansion club off the ground, along with spearheading rebuilds at the Furies on numerous occasions, a creative thinker who comes up with innovative ideas.

League workhorse Ant Bear - former Swamprats captain who does a power of work in award ceremonies every season, along with stats tracking and recruitment for the Swamprats as well as the wider league.

Former Administrator The Filth Wizard - Administratored the league from Season 21 to 23, captained 3 clubs, preciously moderated the board and was inducted into the Hall of Fame in Season 25.

As you can see, what we have is a very capable and experienced field. Also, thanks to those that made the effort to apply before this stage too.

Feel free to have a chat with the nominees, preferably in a somewhat serious nature.
This is an outrage!

Snubbed before I could even get to the official voters - sorry guys, #TittyTuesday will not be going ahead under any of these guys leadership.

#jt4adminseason30 campaign starts now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back