Universal Love Melbourne Meme Thread

Noticed we don't really have a dedicated thread to post this stuff.

Few examples of we're looking for

178133882_10164912009135167_7454090409670607736_n.jpg

181194343_307796284120093_2006719712728836315_n.jpg

Over to you.

Here was my best guess before dead ends..

Why the Giants and Michelangelo? Both Orange
Why the Dees and Raphael ? Both Red

Why The * Leonardo and Brisbane??? No blue, surely you'd use him for Carlton , not Donatello?

Ok I think I now understand it,those teams were bottom 4 in one of Hawthorn's premiership years? Got there in the end?

Still, tell the reddit poster who made it they are a * from me for not using Leonardo as Carlton. 😝

Here was my best guess before dead ends..

Why the Giants and Michelangelo? Both Orange
Why the Dees and Raphael ? Both Red

Why The fu** Leonardo and Brisbane??? No blue, surely you'd use him for Carlton , not Donatello?
I just think they picked random ones but if we're gonna get in depth about it, Donatello was smart, didn't do anything brash, Brisbane have been smart about their rebuild, gone to the draft and topped up via trade. GWS are Mikey coz they were both off to the side kinda just ******* about, not taking things too seriously and whatever. I don't know why Leo is Carlton, Leo was their captain really, Carlton r s**t. Raph was the coolest one so naturally he's the dees :cool:

Ok I think I now understand it,those teams were bottom 4 in one of Hawthorn's premiership years? Got there in the end?

Still, tell the reddit poster who made it they are a ****** from me for not using Leonardo as Carlton. 😝
Is it something to do with ex-Hawk assistants/players that joined those clubs and they came good (mostly)?
Agree Leo and Carlton makes sense, not just because of the blue, but he saw himself as the 'leader' but also seemed to have the least personality and likeability of any of them. Not unlike Carlton.

I just think they picked random ones but if we're gonna get in depth about it, Donatello was smart, didn't do anything brash, Brisbane have been smart about their rebuild, gone to the draft and topped up via trade. GWS are Mikey coz they were both off to the side kinda just ******* about, not taking things too seriously and whatever. I don't know why Leo is Carlton, Leo was their captain really, Carlton r sh*t. Raph was the coolest one so naturally he's the dees :cool:
Leo (blue) is Brisbane and Don (Purple) is Carlton

Back