Melbourne Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

-Signed David Neitz thing ('tis like a plastic thing but not a trading card)

-1999 framed jumper signed by all of the Melbourne players (Love this one. Probably not worth too much because we were s**t that year and it wasn't an official one with a certificate of authenticity. Simply bought the jumper and paid 5 bucks to have it passed around the table and get signed. Ripping stuff!)

-Melbourne heritage collage framed thing (This one was from a memorabilia shop so it has the certificate. It's from the 1996 100 years of football thing. Contains: 2 x Melbourne heritage coin, signed David Neitz select card from 1996, great photo of a Melbourne match on the MCG in 1907, photo containing old MFC teams, flags, player cards which is really cool because I'm always finding more little things in it)

Two signed and framed Philthy trading cards.

No really.

Bit of a God wasn't he huh? :p

I am going to get a massive print from The Age or Sun of Newton's Mark of the Year and hopefully get him to sign it (might have to stalk him) and then frame it :)

Got so much stuff

Cards signed of Woey, Neitz x 3, the ox, peter vardy (fav), rookie cards signed by brock and col

Footy got signed on 2000 B&F night by woey, whitey, neitz and ND might be worth something?

Went to the all australian dinner this year menu signed by Buddy, John Brown, boomer havey, dan kerr, big cox, kevin bartlett Andrew mcloud, cam mooney, the cornes boys and grey ablett jr.

love meeting guys and getting stuffed signed

Got Garry Lyon's signed framed jumper limited edition #5/226.

Jarred River's signed National rising star framed portrait # 6/27 and Adam Yze's 250 game framed jumper #6/13.

Got Garry Lyon's signed framed jumper limited edition #5/226.

Jarred River's signed National rising star framed portrait # 6/27 and Adam Yze's 250 game framed jumper #6/13.

Gee, some decent buys there!

I also have a Melbourne football that I won at Knox City in a handball competition for under 10s. I was 12 at the time. Jeff Farmer, Guy Rigoni and Angelo Lekkas were there. Farmer and Rigoni signed my footy (Lekkas refused :p). I remember Jeff was asked if he'd ever want to return home and he said that he missed his family but loved Melbourne (city and club) too much to leave...:( I later dug it out and got it signed by Bartram and Warnock at the 06 Sandy Grand Final.

Also have an autograph book from various football camps containing a couple of Melbourne players (Leoncelli and Jolly notably).

Brillaint old woollen jumper signed by Neita early on. Way too many posters. And the table centrepiece at the 2006 Brownlow Medal with all the Dees players that were there's autographs. Same with the Rising Star, except with autographs from Petterd, Jones, Bate and Bartram.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Melbourne players for sale:

$2: Trengove, Jones
$4: Viney, Brayshaw, Grimes
$6: Jones in clash guernsey

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Melbourne.JPG Jones clash.JPG

Bit of a God wasn't he huh? :p

I am going to get a massive print from The Age or Sun of Newton's Mark of the Year and hopefully get him to sign it (might have to stalk him) and then frame it :)

... teenage me really had high hopes for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone miss out on a 2020 member scarf due to Covid?

I received an additional one from the club. I'm happy to send for free if you pay postage.

I'm only willing to send to a consecutive member, or a member of your family who missed out in 2020.

Anyone miss out on a 2020 member scarf due to Covid?

I received an additional one from the club. I'm happy to send for free if you pay postage.

I'm only willing to send to a consecutive member, or a member of your family who missed out in 2020.
how did you get yours? did they send it to you?

Can someone change the thread title to the ever classic 12th man pronounciation?

Mem-orh-ree-lah-bee-li-ah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back