Crow_68

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Bought my daughter a Junior Membership as a Xmas gift to put under the tree. Ended up being a piece of paper.

Promised her it would be here as an Easter gift. Still a piece of paper.

Her birthday is in June, what do you reckon my chances are?

Was very understanding, but now bitterly disappointed with the club for their false promises.
Well, I must apologise to all. Packs just rocked up on my doorstep, before R3 as the club promised.

GreyCrow

TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Pack Tuesday , ability to use members card confirmed tonight in email

Our records show your member pack has now been delivered, so you can simply scan your reserved seat member card to access games for the remainder of the season

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
I cant complain - I ignored repeated requests to nominate something - so I got the mug

ehh its something my old neighbour would bring home from the Op-Shop for me so its not like I wouldnt ever have one
We've moved twice in the last year and a bit. We've only unpacked 2 mugs, hope I get 2 more.

Scorpus

Only Way Is Up
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've decided to become a member for the first time in eight years.

I'm happy with the changes we've made as a club and can see a clear path forward. The first rounds of the season have solidified this decision.

I punished the club after the Tippett saga, vowing never to give another cent of my money until the people responsible were sacked. It's only fair that once those people were (finally) moved on, that I put my money where my mouth is and support this club financially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Still no sign of the pack on Aust Post Website. I have contacted Australia Post telling them that last week it was scanned as it said WE GOT IT. Now it says nothing. They could only see what I could see and said that its a valid tracking number but still needs to be scanned.

It was scanned so where he hell is it now.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Now its coming

Track your items - Australia Post It's coming today
Most recent update
Onboard for delivery

WINGFIELD SA

Date & time Thu 8 Apr • 10:42am

Punchy Bassett

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Heres a tip if an Australian post delivery is taking ages put in a complaint it's amazing the amount of times I've done this and the package miraculously turns up the next day

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Wife just called and pack has arrived. She’s now going through it all saying yuck why you got that ugly shirt and that ugly mug. Typical power/Collingwood fan.

Remove this Banner Ad