Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2023/2024 (Year 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Moo, a deserved victory in the end. I had some guys missing but we were outplayed. Your streams and fringe guys hit and ours didn't.
For the third year in a row I'll say...af least the majority of my team is still on the upswing?
Good luck in final!

Who has the best 'inj' starting 5?
I'll start... Shai, Bane, Vassell, OG, KAT
If i can count out or questionable then im in almost in the race, Steph, Tobias Harris, Randle, Giannis but thankfully it ends there and those guys have only been out towards the end of the week with the exception of Randle. Last day of the season tomorrow, hopefully hold on, i should but stranger things have happened and losing Steph and Giannis for the last day hurts.

We are home, almost went out week 1 of the playoffs, from there just got a lot of love from the fantasy scheduling and injury gods to get an absurdly much better schedule than Dutchy and Moo had his best guys get savaged by injuries most of the week. 2 yrs in a row that ive just gotten a lot of luck in the playoffs, cant imagine it happening a 3rd time, but have gone from probably having a team that should have had multiple championships that ended up only managing 1 championship to getting another 2 at the end of Lebrons career.

Tiny bit premature to be celebrating before the last match is played but this one is well and truly over, we have gone back2back and gotten our 3rd championship to jump over Tony and Dutchy into standalone first for most titles. The Steph trade ended up putting me over the top given JJ was injured the whole last month so very glad i did the trade, was agonising over it for a day or 2. The Gobert/Rozier trade helped greatly also even if i made a huge mistake in dropping Schroder which couldve came back to bite me this week, tho Cam Thomas wouldve been great this week anyways but Rudy has been massive for me all playoffs and Rozier fits very well with Steph and CJ in the stuff 3 punt fg% build.

Anyways GG Moo very unlucky, you had the unluckiest stream ive ever seen with those horrible Flynn performances and having Dame and Kahwi out most of the week really ruined you. GG league,ty all for a competitive season, that is basically a wrap now.

Lastly i propose we start playoffs 1 week earlier next yr as the resting/tanking shenanigans in the last few weeks are ridiculous. I also propose we keep the two IR spots as i think it works quite well in a dynasty league giving teams a tiny bit more leeway to not have a few injuries ruin their playoffs. LMK what you guys think...

Last edited:
Congratulations Deeman, deserved win this season.
That will be the last though... 😝
Tx mate, id be very surprised if it isnt the last lol, think its prob u & Dutchy and a few of the younger teams time now, not that it hasnt been dutchy's time for a while now given his 2 titles over 4 yrs but his team is still the most stacked team in the league. We will try to make 1 last run next yr but i cannot imagine my team manages to stay healthy for 3 weeks a 3rd yr running lol. Id go into a rebuild if i wasnt defending a title, i almost did it this yr and was planning on it up until the steph trade but now i dont have my own pick and i again have a title to defend so well cobble together a 40 year old lebron and see what we can do lol but i cant imagine it amounts to anything more than maybe a 1st round exit...

Congrats Deeman!

Agree with both your points on 2x IR slots and starting playoffs a week earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back