Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2023/2024 (Year 14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice trading with you Deeman.

Bittersweet day for Fubar Inc. Very excited to bring JJ in, he’s going to be a massive part of the rebuild!

We farewell a legend of the club though, the great Steph Curry. Few years back now but he led us to back to back titles - from memory he basically stole the 2peat title game for us with some ridiculous 3 point shooting!

The statue is being built as we speak outside of FUBAR stadium.

Good luck to all teams competing in the finals this year!

Nice trade guys but sorry to tell you mate, those old boys ain't going to stop the Templars from rolling to the title this year,.
Templar Dynasty now assured! 😝😉
Well considering Steph rolled his ankle in game 1 that's a definite possibility. I'm already kinds regretting it lol, if I win one of the next 2 it's worth it but damn if u looked up injury risk and nba nursing home they'd show u my team. Steph, nurkic, beal, ad, LeBron, cp3 to go with the already injured randle and smart. If Steph is legit out for a couple weeks I'm gonna be so annoyed lol 😆

Was only sledging mate! Your team is stacked but not without risk and a window to win.
Should be a fun finals with 5 teams a legit chance to win it.
I've lost KAT 😕

Was only sledging mate! Your team is stacked but not without risk and a window to win.
Should be a fun finals with 5 teams a legit chance to win it.
I've lost KAT 😕
I know u were mate, after i posted i just heard about KAT super unkucky. H2H plaoyffs are such a crapshoot, let the team with the least injuries lead the way lol! I def cant complain about injuries since i dont win last yr without Dutchy getting injured and then you getting injured for the first half of the finals. GL bud! :D

Looks like i screwed myself in this matchup by not cutting Smart early on and freeing up an IR spot and then as a result cutting Gordon (albeit i had no clue Jokic and Murray would be sitting today which significantly increased his usage) and then to top it off my alarm that i set to move Nurkic into the lineup didnt go off and i slept too late lol. Head not in the game for this matchup til far too late and im gonna have to get very lucky tomorrow to win assists, 3s and 1 of fg%, blocks or turnovers. Hopefully get a full lineup but even then its gonna be super tough to come back from this. Need some huge stat stuffing performances tomorrow from my nursing home stars, mightve used up all my run good early in the year lol. Fantasy play offs are such a high variance game! Anyone can win or lose in a given week and in dynasty you just cant be as cut throat as you need sometimes.

Am sure Bugsy and Dutchy will be happy to see team nursing home eliminated early lol, so much wasted potential, its kinda funny that with all of Steph, Lebron and Davis on my team we're performing similarly inconsistent, one week unstoppable, the next with GTD on half my roster for the week. :D:sob: Still cant complain about injuries after last yr, i mean i will complain about them but i certainly dont expect sympathy lol.

Last edited:
I was looking at the totals for this week... if I didn't have a bye and I was in a matchup with any team other than Bostonian, I would be losing... finger needs to be pulled out next week!

Looks like i screwed myself in this matchup by not cutting Smart early on and freeing up an IR spot and then as a result cutting Gordon (albeit i had no clue Jokic and Murray would be sitting today which significantly increased his usage) and then to top it off my alarm that i set to move Nurkic into the lineup didnt go off and i slept too late lol. Head not in the game for this matchup til far too late and im gonna have to get very lucky tomorrow to win assists, 3s and 1 of fg%, blocks or turnovers. Hopefully get a full lineup but even then its gonna be super tough to come back from this. Need some huge stat stuffing performances tomorrow from my nursing home stars, mightve used up all my run good early in the year lol. Fantasy play offs are such a high variance game! Anyone can win or lose in a given week and in dynasty you just cant be as cut throat as you need sometimes.

Am sure Bugsy and Dutchy will be happy to see team nursing home eliminated early lol, so much wasted potential, its kinda funny that with all of Steph, Lebron and Davis on my team we're performing similarly inconsistent, one week unstoppable, the next with GTD on half my roster for the week. :D:sob: Still cant complain about injuries after last yr, i mean i will complain about them but i certainly dont expect sympathy lol.
Gee this mistake with not dropping smart a day earlier and leaving Gordon and nurkic to play looks like it might decide my fate here. Would br all but home if I had of played them. As is need both LeBron and Davis to play and along with turner have big games and out play siakam and nesmith in pts, assists and 3s. LeBron vs siakam the key matchup. Getting flashbacks to the finals vs bugsy, prob gonna come down to the last shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think ive got out of jail here, barring some last second craziness sending it to OT. Albeit if i win gotta face Dutchy who just smashed me 7-2. :D Total miracle comeback on the last day, gg Helios thats an unlucky loss

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is the same last 4 as last yr except the matchups are reversed. I'm playing Dutchy instead of Moo and Bugsy has Moo instead of Dutchy lol. GL everyone, except you Dutchy, bad luck to you pls coz i need all the luck! :D

Pretty sure this is the same last 4 as last yr except the matchups are reversed. I'm playing Dutchy instead of Moo and Bugsy has Moo instead of Dutchy lol. GL everyone, except you Dutchy, bad luck to you pls coz i need all the luck! :D
I think you’ll find I’m the one that needs luck as, much like last year, “Injuries” (see tanking) have got me again. 36 games to 50 will take a miracle to overcome.

I think you’ll find I’m the one that needs luck as, much like last year, “Injuries” (see tanking) have got me again. 36 games to 50 will take a miracle to overcome.
Very true at this point but things can swing fast in 7 days & it does help when you have the best players in fantasy in the now not in 2014 like my team

Think ive got out of jail here, barring some last second craziness sending it to OT. Albeit if i win gotta face Dutchy who just smashed me 7-2. :D Total miracle comeback on the last day, gg Helios thats an unlucky loss
Choked! To be fair, with Trey and Barnes out I was going to need to rely on opposition teams coming down with severe cases of tankitis to progress, which almost worked, but Deeman's team is much better representation for the Western Division going forward

GG dutchy, u have the better team but the worst schedule/sheer volume of games is what beat you and Murray being out injured the whole matchup didnt help, unlucky bud, im sure ull be back next yr, wp sir. GG to you to Bugs.

Seems my trade for Steph and Harris has at least got me to the finals, just need to win 1 more week and it was worth it. Id wish you GL this week Moo but i wouldn't be sincere at all, i look forward to you stealing all my planned streams and the matchup going down to the final day, assuming injuries doesn't ruin one of us or one of us doesnt have 15 games more than the other like just happened with my game vs Dutchy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back