Discussion Merry christmas everybody! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks cory :) you too mate

Hmm... an idea just struck me.

How bout a Christmas/New Year themed jersey competition?
Just spitballin here.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all posters here on the Footy Jumpers board. It's been a pleasure seeing your designs and making my own, look forward to the year ahead.

Willo :footy:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on the Footy Jumper board. Haven't been a regular poster but this is the board I look at the most and I will hopefully post more in 2011.

Was about to post a thread on the same thing. A lot has happened this year, and with it being 14 months since I first joined this great board I've had a great time and felt accepted from the moment I first posted (tearing up :p)

In all seriousness, Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. To Ganty, sorry to see you "go" as such mate - you've been one of my good buds on the board and I've always valued your designs and input.

Looking forward to another big year on the Footy Jumpers board for 2011 and hopefully a new mod too. Cheers guys :thumbsu:

Merry Christmas everyone on the Footy Jumpers board :D

Joined the board earlier in the year and you guys made me feel welcome. Started to post less and less until I wanted to get back to designing jumpers

Hope 2011 is a good year for the board :thumbsu:

Excuse me as I indulge in a little cliche rhetoric (I've been writing Xmas cards all night)...

These sentiments remind me of how far we've come since the humble "beginnings" as it were way down the bottom of the BigFooty pecking order; but the one thing that's stayed constant is this comradery, culture and community of people with not only a passion for football but for jumper design and history. We remain the most talented part of BF, a testament to the quality of the people.

At risk of inducing more self-regurgitation from you all, Season's Greetings to the Footy Jumper Family; and best wishes for a bright, productive and safe 2011.

Here's to an even bigger and better board!

Joyeux Noel!

Merry Christmas guys, i would be so bored over the holidays if it wasnt for this board. so how bout that comp? if only st.kilda had there new jumpers out for christmas

Merry Christmas all, particularly you creative ones who make this board so enjoyable.

untitled-18.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm same as Mero and USfootyfan, I'm in Houston, TX and it is 3pm on xmas eve. Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

Late, was busy with family 'n stuff.

Hope you all had a great day, and to those of us lucky enough to have time off work (or school) at the moment, enjoy your time off! I probably won't be around that much in the next couple of weeks.

In all seriousness, Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. To Ganty, sorry to see you "go" as such mate - you've been one of my good buds on the board and I've always valued your designs and input.

Looking forward to another big year on the Footy Jumpers board for 2011 and hopefully a new mod too. Cheers guys :thumbsu:

Thanks Gibbsy, you too. :) I hope to still have a bit of input but Ive had a bit of time over the last couple of days and the board just seams to be overflowing with new posts and is a bit overwelming. I think I turn into a bit more of a lurker now.

That's disappointing news to hear GANTY. During my time here you have been one of the most consistent posters and a very high quality poster and designer.

Thanks guys. Ill still try and get on here on the weekends and if I have anything to say, I will or if I see a comp and can think of a design and it turns out alright I will enter it.

I thought of Sydney and Kerry (GAA) for CCCC6 the connection being Tadhg Kennelly, but I couldnt make anything work. So if anyone wants to try it go for it.

Careful with what you're getting yourself into guys - it's a big effort keeping up with what's clashing and what's not, posting the polls with the right game order and dealing with late changes in kits hence changes in votes.
Big shoes to fill, GANTY did a stellar job last season.

Im hoping to be able to keep running AJL at least. As hard as it was I really enjoyed it and keeping track of records that proved to be pointless at the end of the day.

Hopefully it will be a bit easier next year because I will have this year on record still and the only ones that will really change and be a bit harded to work out will be Essendon and their clash. Collingwood should be easy to work out and same with Freo.

Thanks Smeagle. Atleast I know my efforts were appriciated by someone...just kidding I know you guys love me. :p;) No homo BTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back