Portfolio mfcrox's 2015 Guernseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-Que-01.png

Well it is neck and neck at the moment in regards to home games... but they've worn blue more in recent weeks, and they probably would have worn blue against Hawthorn too had they not worn the 1996 Roo.

Round 1 - White
Round 3 - White
Round 4 - Blue
Round 6 - White
Round 9 - Blue
Round 11 - Blue
Round 13 - 1996 Roo

They either need to wear white shorts at home (like Geelong has lately) or wear all blue at home. White guernsey and blue shorts is a mess.

White guernsey and blue shorts is one of the best looks in the league.
I can say this with 100% confidence, the blue kit will never become the home kit unless the AFL mandates all home kits to be dark.

White guernsey and blue shorts is one of the best looks in the league.
I can say this with 100% confidence, the blue kit will never become the home kit unless the AFL mandates all home kits to be dark.

Yeah, I dunno... it is a tricky one. I reckon it will eventually be mandated that one team wears their lighter kit and the other wears their darker kit (regardless of home or away).

If home team has a predominately white guernsey, then they wear white shorts at home; away team wears dark guernsey and shorts. Solves all issues then.

I think we've shown by wearing the blue kit at home that it's not the case all the time.
We can wear blue shorts against Port, Brisbane, GC, GWS, Sydney, StK, Richmond, Carlton, Adelaide, Hawks and Melbourne.

Also, Round 11 was Indigenous kit at home, not the clash kit.

2008 St Kilda clash jumper please haha.

2.5 year *BUMP*... here you go ;-)
St Kilda - 2008 Away-Clash.png

Been mucking around with the template lately... refined it, made some additions, and now the entire thing runs pretty much through Smart Objects so hardly any layer manipulation needed (I am self taught, so it took me a while to actually know that these exist). Anyway, will be uploading a few of these over the next few weeks. Here are a few that I have done/re-done:

St Kilda - 1999 Home.png

West Coast - 2000 Home.png

West Coast - 2000 Away-Clash.png

Hawthorn - 2015 Away-Clash.png

Collingwood - 2018 Away-Clash.png

Fitzroy - 1996 Home.png Created an overlay which now includes front sleeves... again very little layer manipulation required when making this, the overlay and Smart Objects remove the 'mess'. Thinking of adding some new stuff too, but I will see how I go for time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final pieces of what I wanted to do (one file that can be used to easily replicate all eras. By easily I mean turning layers on/off is all you need to do). Included now is a button up collar, and baggier shorts from the 1910s-1960s timeline.

Fitzroy - 1928 Home Away.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back