Microsoft Raising price on Live?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Microsoft Raising price on Live

Got everyone (that uses it) by the balls really. More incentive for people to churn over to the PS at the end of the day

Re: Microsoft Raising price on Live

I heard a rumour that they were dropping the price of it. Heard that rumour a few times aswell so this would surprise me.

Patcher is as much of an expert as I am though so not quite sure why this is thread is titled as such.

So his indepth analysis revolves around the theory "charging more for live will increase MS profits, so it's definitely going to happen"

Meanwhile he's completely ignored the ongoing downward trend in the price of consoles, and increasing competition in the marketplace making consumers more cost sensitive.

Top notch analytical work there. Cost of live hasn't gone up since launch, can't see that changing tbh

Guess not... unless you are just acting coy to cover the scent of your trail. Hmmm...

www.ecogamer.com

The host goes by Anthony, I just figured it was far too big a coincidence that there were two Anthony's using the internet, but there you go aye!

Yeah sorry to disappoint that's not me. :D

microsoft isn't that stupid....

it'll just be a new tier of membership like the current silver and gold

eg: silver - xbox marketplace
gold - play online games
platnium - some new awesome features

they'll then try to coax gold members to upgrade to platinium.

a blanket rise of prices will just alienate gamers and lead them to the competition

btw next gen I think Nintendo will be the only console with free online play (and yes it'll still be just as crappy prob)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

btw next gen I think Nintendo will be the only console with free online play (and yes it'll still be just as crappy prob)

Do you think the next gen Nintendo will have as much shovelware?

The quality of games on the Wii has turned me off getting another Nintendo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back