FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice guys, but yes , it's their turn to go home now.

Looks like someone drops their plate tonight, it's probably them.

Wouldn't put it past the mother and daughter to do that! They have been terrible this week aside from one dish last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely Amy's and Tyson's to lose right now.
By far the best cooks all season, they have a real understanding of what to cook and when.
I thought they would have chosen to cook against Valerie and Courtney because they seem to be struggling with the stress lately.
The bearded boys vs V&C will be a good match up. Boys aren't as strong as they were earlier in the comp.

They just had Amy, Tyson, David and Betty on the Morning show. David said something about applying 6 times to get on the show and Betty interrupted and said something along the lines of "he only got on because of me."

Of course it is true, and he knows it. We all know it. But there's no need to slam him on live tv, not to mention all the times on the actual show.

One can argue that he deserves it for being so pathetic, but if she had any goodness in her she wouldn't be such a campaigner to him. It's all "Me! Me! Me!" with her.

"Im a social media tramp"

"Wah wah wah my mum is blind"

"I just want people to respect the food and produce wah wah wah"

Betty: No amount of makeup will mask her true ugliness. She's not even attractive for an Asian chick. David can do better.

#iwouldntnutinher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back