MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing, thank * the NL East was a poor division and we could stay in touch. Then we got the right team and away we went. Amazing. Last year held us in good stead for the playoffs.

so this is what success in sport feels like haha, been along time between drinks as a Carlton fan (also 1995 the last time)

16 years ago I went to my first baseball game in Atlanta. Smoltz pitched, Andruw Jones his 2 home runs and Brian McCann hit his first ever home run. I've been hooked ever since and never thought this day would come.

Seems poetic that Freeman ended up with the ball in his hand to finish the game proves there is still romance in the sport.

My late wife and I went to a few games in 92 at Fulton County Stadium and became fans of the Braves and Falcons, she was also a Hawks fan but I could never give up on the Lakers. Haven't seen a great deal of success so I will enjoy today. Atlanta will be a fun place for the next week or so.

My late wife and I went to a few games in 92 at Fulton County Stadium and became fans of the Braves and Falcons, she was also a Hawks fan but I could never give up on the Lakers. Haven't seen a great deal of success so I will enjoy today. Atlanta will be a fun place for the next week or so.

She will be looking down very proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back