Mod. Notice Moderator position(s) open - 1st appointee - Refer stickied post

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so we have decided on our first moderator cab off the rank.

Please make welcome branedotorg to the mod ranks.

He has moderated other sports forums in the past as well as non-sports forums. We feel sure that he will be able to moderate fairly and impartially, and continue to contribute to the board in style.

Congratulations branedotorg and welcome aboard.

Aphrodite
Gethelred

season 5 GIF

What a great choice in branedotorg

The mods are dead, long live the mods! :p
I get real worried when u post things like “the mods are dead”- 1st thought is… “I wonder how he killed them” & “I bet he’s wearing their skin/or making a footy out of it) 😂

Let me know when I need to chip in for branedotorg welcome gift, we shall bribe once & bribe well 😉

thank you I aim to moderate in the style of my heroes Attila the Hun, Mao and Nero.

in all seriousness my PMs are open and I'm honoured to be a custodian of one of the largest parts of BigFooty and in my opinion one of the best online communities I've ever been a part of.
Well done Branedotorg! Good luck with your new role.

My question is directed as much towards all the mods as it is to you. Your post talks about the Carlton board as “one of the largest parts of Big Footy.” Out of interest, how does traffic on the Carlton board compare to the other clubs, in terms of volume?

thank you I aim to moderate in the style of my heroes Attila the Hun, Mao and Nero.

in all seriousness my PMs are open and I'm honoured to be a custodian of one of the largest parts of BigFooty and in my opinion one of the best online communities I've ever been a part of.
Congrats branedotorg on getting the gig!!!

I reckon your first edict should be to declare the entire Carlton Forum 'Paddy Dow free' from this day on :thumbsu:;):thumbsu:

Congrats & welcome to the asylum branedotorg :p

I get real worried when u post things like “the mods are dead”- 1st thought is… “I wonder how he killed them” & “I bet he’s wearing their skin/or making a footy out of it) 😂

Let me know when I need to chip in for branedotorg welcome gift, we shall bribe once & bribe well 😉

We don't bribe here.

Capiche!

Episode 8 Money GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back