Mod. Notice Moderator position(s) open - 1st appointee - Refer stickied post

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so we have decided on our first moderator cab off the rank.

Please make welcome branedotorg to the mod ranks.

He has moderated other sports forums in the past as well as non-sports forums. We feel sure that he will be able to moderate fairly and impartially, and continue to contribute to the board in style.

Congratulations branedotorg and welcome aboard.

Aphrodite
Gethelred

Hi all

We've had a couple of vacancies open up for Blues mods recently. We'd like to thank Jeremias and MrsEddieBetts for their contributions to moderating the Blues board over the years.

We are putting feelers out to see who is interested, and encourage them to send a PM to all 3 of the Blues mods, myself, Aphrodite and Gethelred.

Anybody who applied the last time around, we still have your PMs and you are still in the forefront of our minds, but we are happy for you to re-state your case according to your current circumstances.

It's not an easy gig. It does require a tough skin, some negotiation skills, a degree of neutrality and diplomacy, and a realisation that you may have to confront posters that you usually get along with, in order to deliver a fair outcome for the smooth daily running of the board.

Please do not use this thread as an excuse to attack mods, past or present.

Cheers

The Old Dark Navy's
Aphrodite
Gethelred

Peace out rainbow trouts :peace:
Thanks for all the giggles and frustrations over my modding time. Just so y'all know, I'm hanging up the boots cos mama is TIRED and has taken on too much, not because I had issues with fairness or anything like that. I'll still be around the board, but this time without the guilt of not posting enough! Yewwww love that for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for all the giggles and frustrations over my modding time. Just so y'all know, I'm hanging up the boots cos mama is TIRED and has taken on too much, not because I had issues with fairness or anything like that. I'll still be around the board, but this time without the guilt of not posting enough! Yewwww love that for me.
must have been an emotional time - can you tell us what was going through your mind as you sent off your resignation letter and mailed your stick back to odn?

must have been an emotional time - can you tell us what was going through your mind as you sent off your resignation letter and mailed your stick back to odn?

I don't ask for the broken, blood splattered sticks back.

Thank you so much for your valuable time and efforts here Mebby ! And of course, it's been a absolute delight having you as a SFA teammate (Go Roys !!!l

Also shoutout to Jeremias for the hard work and time he spent as Mod on our board too. One of the more intelligent and sagacious posters in all of Big Footy I would dare say.

I would be the worst mod ever because I'd let so much stuff slide 😂 i would also unleash hell on all opposition posters, especially those rotten *, filth, feral and saint fans!

Thanks to Jeremias and MrsEddieBetts for helping with the upkeep of this place over the years. I can't even begin to imagine how much of your free time it ate away at, but we all thank you for your contributions 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back