Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
F6lXwljacAAXd9-

Pathway-prelim.jpg

Speaking to pies fans, they dont seem to know theres a game tonight, all they talk about is next week. Nice,
That has been typical of that club for most of my relatively lengthy life time. As often as not they have been dominant during the home and away season and failed when the pressure was applied.

They believe their own hype. Even the circumspect coach is a little intoxicated with everything. There is a difference between quiet confidence and cockiness. Tonight’s game is a genuine 50/50. The Giants, like us share the mantle of “firm team”. Other than Briggs, they are in great physical shape and the Magpies underestimate them at their own peril.

A Giants win would be a negative for us, a warning to the Lions. I want GWS to win, but if they do, it will knock any complacency out of Brisbane.

That has been typical of that club for most of my relatively lengthy life time. As often as not they have been dominant during the home and away season and failed when the pressure was applied.

They believe their own hype. Even the circumspect coach is a little intoxicated with everything. There is a difference between quiet confidence and cockiness. Tonight’s game is a genuine 50/50. The Giants, like us share the mantle of “firm team”. Other than Briggs, they are in great physical shape and the Magpies underestimate them at their own peril.

A Giants win would be a negative for us, a warning to the Lions. I want GWS to win, but if they do, it will knock any complacency out of Brisbane.
Pies are the crows of Victoria in that regard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dear nephew is playing auskick at tonights game...imagine being 7 years old playing in front of a possible 90,000 people...insane!!
He is sooooooo pumped!! He face-timed me the moment he found out on tuesday night!
He's literally the only thing I love that involves Collingwood as he's a mad pie supporter...and because he's so young he's yet to grasp the hatred between our two clubs...so he keeps telling his uncle jezz that the blues are his second team.
Despite living two states apart. we have a beautiful footy relationship as we both trade footy cards between ourselves...I trade my collingwood cards for his carlton cards. I send him a few stacks per season the last few years and he recently sent me a redemption for a Harry McKay auto for his coleman medal year...bless his little cotton footy socks.

Anyways...in saying all that...go Giants!
But if the pies win I will be happy for one little champ....and that's it!!

My dear nephew is playing auskick at tonights game...imagine being 7 years old playing in front of a possible 90,000 people...insane!!
He is sooooooo pumped!! He face-timed me the moment he found out on tuesday night!
He's literally the only thing I love that involves Collingwood as he's a mad pie supporter...and because he's so young he's yet to grasp the hatred between our two clubs...so he keeps telling his uncle jezz that the blues are his second team.
Despite living two states apart. we have a beautiful footy relationship as we both trade footy cards between ourselves...I trade my collingwood cards for his carlton cards. I send him a few stacks per season the last few years and he recently sent me a redemption for a Harry McKay auto for his coleman medal year...bless his little cotton footy socks.

Anyways...in saying all that...go Giants!
But if the pies win I will be happy for one little champ....and that's it!!
only 7........there's still time for you to save him.........

It will be interesting to see how much work GWS put in NDaicos who had a very quite 3 weeks before his layoff under more pressure than he had for most of the season prior. Hasn't played in 6 weeks

Plenty of work. The kid is a star in the making, but this will be an interesting test for him

I’d be surprised if this wasn’t a close game full of highlights. Giants are in seriously good nick and great to watch. If Pies don’t win the contest then it will be a tough game to win. If Giants get the ball on the outside then they’ll be off to the races. I’m tipping Giants because… It’s pretty simple, I like colours, never been a fan of black and white.

only 7........there's still time for you to save him.........
If its meant to be...then it will be. But I can't get in the way of his dad's influence. If I lived in Melbourne and were around him more I would definitely be working harder on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back