Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans, cause I could honestly handle losing to them in the finals, but not those cheating, annoying peasants past the West Gate Bridge in the Bulldogs.

I could honestly live with us losing tonight cause it would knock them out :)

I feel the same way. I respect the Swans.

The Dogs supporters who are finding it distasteful to barrack for us to win today are rationalising it by saying they can belt us in two weeks time.

But, if we play our way and win and cop no injuries, I'll take on the Dogs.

If it is Sydney then the big one is Melbourne had nothing to play for today and still found enough to beat Sydney

Swans, cause I could honestly handle losing to them in the finals, but not those cheating, annoying peasants past the West Gate Bridge in the Bulldogs.

I could honestly live with us losing tonight cause it would knock them out :)

Agreed. When they fire Bevo a book about how s**t a bloke he is could be written.

I grew up in the west, they were my second favourite team, Mum had a lot to do with the Dogs as the head of the disadvantaged schools program but while he's still coaching them, I got nothing good to say about them

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel the same way. I respect the Swans.

The Dogs supporters who are finding it distasteful to barrack for us to win today are rationalising it by saying they can belt us in two weeks time.

But, if we play our way and win and cop no injuries, I'll take on the Dogs.

No idea why the Dogs supporters are so cocky. Their form is putrid and we had to play horrendously for them to beat us this year.

No idea why the Dogs supporters are so cocky. Their form is putrid and we had to play horrendously for them to beat us this year.

They are convinced they are a finals only team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back