Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

adore the crow supporters:

"Bloody bull s**t. Losing to Collingwood by less than a goal, two games in a row, when we should have won. Being a Crows supporter is extremely painful sometimes. Blue balls R us. Also the umpiring was highly predictable. Every 50-50 goes the Victorian side's way".

adore the crow supporters:

"Bloody bull s**t. Losing to Collingwood by less than a goal, two games in a row, when we should have won. Being a Crows supporter is extremely painful sometimes. Blue balls R us. Also the umpiring was highly predictable. Every 50-50 goes the Victorian side's way".
comedy fan GIF by CollingwoodFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they wanna play in the big league they really need to put their big boy pants on and ditch the rattle..........

Crows lost cause of their inaccurate first quarter goal spraying (where they missed several gettable sodas) not cause of the umpiring.

I hate Collingwood as much as anyone here, but they were not gifted the win today, winning games of footy means you should try turn up for more than a half of footy (the Crows 2nd quarter stunk)

Crows lost cause of their inaccurate first quarter goal spraying (where they missed several gettable sodas) not cause of the umpiring.

I hate Collingwood as much as anyone here, but they were not gifted the win today, winning games of footy means you should try turn up for more than a half of footy (the Crows 2nd quarter stunk)
Beg to differ, I have an "Umpires barrack for Collingwood" badge that I used to wear on my duffle coat as a kid, it can't be false or have I been misled.

It was nice to see a contested game of footy (only saw second half) after witnessing the rubbish dished up by West Coast last night.

I find it interesting how ordinary Collingwood look when they don’t get first use of the ball however they find a way (even if they get free kicks that are ignored most of the time).

Adelaide play an exciting brand of footy. A lack of composure in the last quarter allowed Collingwood to easily defend those deep forward 50 entries.

My favourite moment of the match. Maynard ending up on his backside in a marking contest with Walker and then watching his opponent kick an easy goal. May there be more of it.

a discusting punt road feral does it's best to appease the crow supporters........

Don't think for 1 second the gimp umpires
Didnt cost you the game, the umpiring
Was discusting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back