Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Will still be contentious, as there's a difference between when the siren is heard around the ground (small, but it's there). Speed of sound is around 330m/s. So someone behind the goals hears the siren half a second or so after it is sounded.
That's the point of it no longer being relevant when the siren is heard compared to when it sounds. Still some things to work through but it would be possible for technology to adjudicate on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I call him haircut.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's certainly one you can set your watch to !

images

Melbourne doesn't need to win, they won't go hard at it so Syndey will win this game.
These guys are professional competitive beasts , they wouldn’t let their mothers win , positions on the line , they play hard .. it’s the coaches who balance personal and give certain blokes a rest etc

These guys are professional competitive beasts , they wouldn’t let their mothers win , positions on the line , they play hard .. it’s the coaches who balance personal and give certain blokes a rest etc

Clarry as well needs to put in a good afternoon's shift in, hasn't looked his close to his best form since returning from injury against us.

I would be very comfortable playing the Swans in our first finals game tbh

If Dees win it rules out Saints and Giants as potential week 1 opponents. Would mean we play Dogs (if we win tonight) or Swans (if we lose tonight) at the G'.

We've played Dogs once (2017) at the G since 2007. We've played Swans at the G once (2017) since 1986. Pretty crazy.

Last edited:
Surely Sydney don’t catch us on percentage. I can’t see them winning by 6+ goals, so would need to rely on GWS beating us by plenty tonight.
By the looks of it I would be suprised they kick 6 goals let alone winning by that much

If Dees win it rules out Saints and Giants as potential week 1 opponents. Would mean we play Dogs (if we win tonight) or Swans (if we lose tonight) at the G'.

We've played Dogs once (2017) at the G since 2007. We've played Swans at the G once (2017) since 1986. Pretty crazy.

Apologies, but this is incorrect.
We play Dogs or GWS, no one else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back