Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
F2pPXh8bgAIKYVN

F2UccF2agAAEfQo

A Tigers win tonight would help us quite a bit, but on the other hand, a Richmond loss does put them officially out of business for this season (with that low percentage) and its always fun to read their autopsy thread after a loss.

A Tigers win tonight would help us quite a bit, but on the other hand, a Richmond loss does put them officially out of business for this season (with that low percentage) and its always fun to read their autopsy thread after a loss.
Bulldogs have the easiest run home - I’d prefer them to win tonight and effectively eliminate the Tigers.

Is draw, is good? Or not?

Not really. It's not terrible but it's not great either as it keeps both teams in the hunt.

At this point I'd rather just see teams eliminated or from contention, or pushed closer to it.

WB has some very winnable games coming up so even with a loss tonight, they're well and truly in contention for a finals spot. Richmond, a much harder draw, even with a game against the Roos in a couple of weeks.

Dogs win > Draw > Tigers win IMO.

Summary of this weeks results that favour us:
  • Dogs v tiggs (tiggs by small margin)
  • * v weagles (weagles by plenty)
  • Crows v suns (suns by <50)
  • Hawks v filth (no impact)
  • Cats v port (port by plenty)
  • Gws v swans (gws by plenty)
  • Roos v dees (no impact)
  • Aints v blues (blues by 1000)
  • Freo v lions (lions by plenty)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don’t understand who we’d prefer to win tonight
If we win maybe slightly better if Tigers win.
If we lose maybe slightly better if Dogs win.
That was just off a very quick look at the ladder so I may have overlooked something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back