Game Day Around The Grounds - 1st Prelim - Collingwood v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

this is what a gws fan actually believes - and these posters have a lot of mates:

"We were battling the crowd..the hopeless umpires who were influenced a lot by the feral mob of Magpie army..the AFL who wanted their biggest club in the Grand Final and the unfair 6 day turnaround….and despite all of this we came within ONE lousy point of our second Grand Final".

"Yeah. VFL got the result they wanted. Very proud of the boys and what a good season".
I don't see a world in which the AFL wouldn't want GWS to make/win a grand final. They've got tens of million$ of reasons for wanting it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.. did you read our match threads during the run of losses? 😄
Yep , and I was guilty of beating up on Lewis Young during that time , but bloody hell , pies were down by 10 points and it was season over 5 minutes in the 3rd , and they were going mental at Lipinski and Mitchell, and a few others .

Don’t think lions or blues beat the pies. It’s their year. Ball was bouncing their way in that last half and they had the legs.

We need to try and lure Buckley or Idun down to Carlton. They were acres like in a big final.
Winner tomorrow night wins the GF. Collingwood have no decent forwards.
Control the centre , control the game

I don't want to see carlton posters bagging the crap out of certain players if things don't do our way tomorrow. They have been eating their own over on that board.
A lot of posters should be banned after the crap they came up with. Disgusting
you can't be serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back