Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Insane game from Gawn.
Not looking forward to the Dees game. I was previously fairly confident that all out remaining games are at least 50/50. Gawn vs Pitto and/or TDK?!? Thankfully our mids are pretty good at negating an oppo ruck advantage and with our wins against Pies and Port we could actually afford to drop that one now.

Insane game from Gawn.
Not looking forward to the Dees game. I was previously fairly confident that all out remaining games are at least 50/50. Gawn vs Pitto and/or TDK?!? Thankfully our mids are pretty good at negating an oppo ruck advantage and with our wins against Pies and Port we could actually afford to drop that one now.
We are flying.. airborn .. we smash them.. only thing I’m worried about is can we maintain this for another 8 weeks

The run home:

SK: currently on 11 wins: to play Carlton, Hawks, Cats, Lions; possibly only 1 win = 12 games

Giants: 11 wins; to play Swans, PA, *, Carl; at least 2 wins = 13 games

Dogs: 10 wins; to play Tigs, Hawks, WC, Cats; 3 wins possible = 13 games (lose to Tigs, probably 12 wins)

Cats: 9.5 wins; to play PA (Kadinia Park), Pies, SK, Dogs; 3 wins = 12.5 games.

Swans: 9.5 wins, to play Giants (at Giant's stadium), Suns (Sydney), Crows (Adelaide), Melbourne (SCG); could be only 1 win, hard to see 2 = 10.5 (or 11.5) games

Tigers: 9.5 wins, to play Dogs, SK, North, PA (in Adelaide), 2 or 3 wins = 11.5 (or 12.5) games

Adelaide: 9 wins, to play Suns (in Adelaide), Lions (Gabba), Swans (in Adelaide), WC, 2 or 3 wins = 11 or 12 games

*: 9 wins, to play WC, North, Giants (Giant's stadium), Pies, likely 2 wins = 11 games

We are currently 10.5 wins and a similar percentage to the Cats. To play SK, Melbourne, Suns, Giants. 2 wins should be enough, but 3 is better.

What draft assistance package Elmer!

They will be able to pre list that kid from Tassie who won the Larke Medal (Ryley Sanders) and either getting pick 3 either as Ben McKay compo or as a Priority Pick.

Don't necessarily agree with that btw but it seems like that is what will possibly happen

They will be able to pre list that kid from Tassie who won the Larke Medal (Ryley Sanders) and either getting pick 3 either as Ben McKay compo or as a Priority Pick.

Don't necessarily agree with that btw but it seems like that is what will possibly happen

In your opinion.

Norf do not deserve any assistance from the AFL for the self inflicted mess they find themselves in.

In your opinion.

Norf do not deserve any assistance from the AFL for the self inflicted mess they find themselves in.

I think being able to prelist that Tassie kid is probably justified given that they have spent years playing home games in Tassie and promoting the game right now.

The Ben McKay Free Agency Compensation will be the interesting one. I think he is probably (at best) worth pick 19 as compo but I get the feeling the AFL is going to throw North a bone and be generous with their McKay compensation..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Free Agency compo.

You are assuming Ben McKay will be traded Elmer!

Here you go …

You are assuming Ben McKay will be traded Elmer!

Not worthy in tying his brothers shoelaces.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think being able to prelist that Tassie kid is probably justified given that they have spent years playing home games in Tassie and promoting the game right now.

The Ben McKay Free Agency Compensation will be the interesting one. I think he is probably (at best) worth pick 19 as compo but I get the feeling the AFL is going to throw North a bone and be generous with their McKay compensation..

First round Elmer. Is he leaving and who to ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What about a draw? :)
??
Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back