Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m no where near as confident. Will be rapt if we can just get the win.

Sicily makes them at least a 3 goal better team (defensively)

We probably won't win by as much as I predict, but we should have too much talent and class to polish them off, fairly comfortably

Seems to me that on the surface that Hawthorn's (mostly) young kids are tiring out/fatiguing as the season progresses and we should take full advantage of it.

Sicily makes them at least a 3 goal better team (defensively)

We probably won't win by as much as I predict, but we should have too much talent and class to polish them off, fairly comfortably

Seems to me that on the surface that Hawthorn's (mostly) young kids are tiring out/fatiguing as the season progresses and we should take full advantage of it.

The whole game plan I think revolves around him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m no where near as confident. Will be rapt if we can just get the win.
Exactly with the exception of the Eagles, we're in no position to be overconfident against anyone.

I couldn't care less if we win by a last second behind, as long as we bank the four points.

Hawthorn are a bit bi-polar. Either very good or very bad. It's hard to see how they could beat us based on how they're playing today. There would be some sort of chance that we could beat ourselves though. The sun's have had 26 shots to 9 and that's a fair summary of the game.

"If you asked a group of 6 year olds to design a jumper, I think they'd come up with Gold Coast's".

images

hawks supporter criticizing another clubs jumper design.............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood and St Kilda both won post bye
You may want to read my post, sure both The Pies and the Saints won after their bye, but the teams they both played were also coming off the bye!!
My point was that teams who come off the bye and played against a team that played the previous week , ALL HAVE LOST!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back