Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see the appeal, but it’s a solid fact that neither fried nor steamed dim sims have at any point made a name for themselves as two-way runners. Literally they are the last food product that Geelong should be targeting. Mind you, they could replace a good number of their best 22 with vanilla without anyone being the wiser
Surely a steamed dim sim with soy sauce could replace Gary Rohan? He only runs one way and never touches the ball.

The way I see it, the soy sauce runs and the dimmy would be a decoy for defenders who are hungry.

Surely a steamed dim sim with soy sauce could replace Gary Rohan? He only runs one way and never touches the ball.

The way I see it, the soy sauce runs and the dimmy would be a decoy for defenders who are hungry.
Our boys don’t want your dimmy.

We’re quite happy with our “contaminated steak”.

Our boys don’t want your dimmy.

We’re quite happy with our “contaminated steak”.
It was a miracle that nobody else was affected by those dodgy steaks. Like a lightning strike.

No, but you're always begging the other boys do x
Are you questioning my sexuality? How rude! Nah I’m kidding it’s okay but I definitely don’t do that xx

Hey everyone, sorry to intrude. I’ve been criticised recently for not knowing where anyone outside of the Bombers plays.
So just having a look around. Don’t mind me. Carry on.
You realise you can do that without being a huge self-serving attention whore right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you questioning my sexuality? How rude! Nah I’m kidding it’s okay but I definitely don’t do that xx
Only one way to find out... ? Not me I'm a whale and hideous, a night out in Romford. One Ozzie guy is no match for ten Essex boys.

Only one way to find out... ? Not me I'm a whale and hideous, a night out in Romford. One Ozzie guy is no match for ten Essex boys.
Okay try me! ;) nah don’t be silly you’re not!! Hahahaha fair point!!

Hey everyone, sorry to intrude. I’ve been criticised recently for not knowing where anyone outside of the Bombers plays.

Welcome to the Demons. I’m sure you’ll love it here

Haters gonna hate.

I’ve ignored the wider league my whole entire Sweet FA career and I’ve turned into a half decent , forgettable player.

You’re already on track. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Haters gonna hate.

I’ve ignored the wider league my whole entire Sweet FA career and I’ve turned into a half decent , forgettable player.

You’re already on track. I wouldn’t worry about it.
We'll sand the bench down for you and provide Vaseline.

Do you know Smaty Powers history at the Demons on the bench?
yes... It was sore... he almost sued for splinters in his arse but the boss decided to pull them out with his teeth and gave a little tongue at the same time. It soothed the tension and the yellow heads on his nads. All good but just don't spread the word too much

yes... It was sore... he almost sued for splinters in his arse but the boss decided to pull them out with his teeth and gave a little tongue at the same time. It soothed the tension and the yellow heads on his nads. All good but just don't spread the word too much

11.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back