Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 30 Team Thread | B&F 17/12 19:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Im sure manangatang can sort you out for a Suns membership for 2021
No thanks.

I was living on the Gold Coast at the time (2009) and it was the first time I'd ever had the chance to be involved in an AFL club. It came with season tickets to all of the U18s games and grand stand tickets on the wing to all pre-season and regular season AFL games played there.

Last week was heart breaking seeing jmoo wan so upset with the Gumbies winning their 1st final

1606753209390.png

I thought i had a few days up my sleeve to see if i could kick kick start Guns Svelte Life Changing Program to see if it would actually work

The best person to test it on would be Tigerturbulance, sometime ago he use to be the biggest and fittest in SFA

Then the Furies way of life at the hippodrome kicked in and he went from muscle to well something different

1606753658449.png

We all loved and laughed at the footage last Thursday but behind the scenes Turbo reached out to myself and asked can I kick this Guns Svelte Life Changing Program into gear and help change his life

In the space of 2 and half days of Guns Svelte Life Changing Program we managed to get Turbo into the ring with Norma Lee Ava

1606753823081.png

It may not have been pretty or in some eyes the result he wanted but let me tell you this Guns Svelte Life Changing Program changed his life, the great man strutted down to the Octagon, then rolled around with excitement and at times was dominating Norma against the fence. He is now on track to get back into the best shape of his career for S31.

So after a whirlwind trip to help Turbo, last night i checked in on jmoo wan to see how he was travelling after you wouldn't believe it the Gumbies had another win

When cats2rise left the Dee's he was kind enough to let jmoo wan and Dero stay with his family
There were cars everywhere when i turned back up last night, something had to be up

Proper Gander took me aside and said Guns we really need your help, jmoo wan and cats2rise family member is in trouble - please help quickly

I went upstairs to see wee what happened and i never seen Dero so upset

She was still with us and jmoo is even bigger then last week but we have time however the 1 thing that needed to be done quickly at Mount Buller

I had to cut the power, there can not be any tv for this weekend matches especially the Swamprats vs Gumbies Final

jmoo wan although i had to go away for a few days, the time has come back for all of us to help both you and C2R family member to turn your life back around

Last edited:

However despite jmoo wan taking the Gumbies winning ways so badly, i hope for cats2rise, Riviat, Baz, Genghis and some others they get the win this weekend

But on the other side of things i hope for phil and the goose that the Rats get up

The whole staff at Guns Svelte Life Changing Program is absolutely incredible! EVERY SINGLE staff member of the program is welcoming and encouraging and they REALLY CARE!!! I could not have done this without them and cannot thank them enough for helping me on my journey back to ME!! Much love to Guns, and the rest of this unbelievable team! THANK YOU!!!

this may have been a paid endorsment by the Guns Svelte Life Changing Program

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Corndog how’s things? You feeling better now lock down is over mate?
Not too bad mate how about you? Yeah going pretty good actually! Thanks for asking

Sorry for bringing up Game Day today Dero and jmoo wan

Might be best you guys don't look at today's results

Looking like a Bombers vs Gumbies Grand Final

Imagine the odds on that at the start of the season Chipmunk

Sorry for bringing up Game Day today Dero and jmoo wan

Might be best you guys don't look at today's results

Looking like a Bombers vs Gumbies Grand Final

Imagine the odds on that at the start of the season Chipmunk

I was offering $150 on that but luckily not much was laid - only one person who put $50 on and said ‘you don’t understand odds lol’.

I was offering $150 on that but luckily not much was laid - only one person who put $50 on and said ‘you don’t understand odds lol’.
Least the bookies kept a lot from us not making the top.8

Im sure there were big bets placed on us for top.4, top.8 finish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back