Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 30 Team Thread | B&F 17/12 19:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

All of these attacks against my good self are just not on!
Pull yourself together and stop deflecting the attacks that have pushed cats2rise out the door from Headless and the constant reminder that "less is more" aimed at my good self

Pull yourself together and stop deflecting the attacks that have pushed cats2rise out the door from Headless and the constant reminder that "less is more" aimed at my good self
One of my policy platforms as potential captain is to drop Headless first chance I get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we’re all here Guns, I think you’re going to need to explain why ‘less is more’ is specifically aimed at you?

Please save some of your posts for the season ahead
Oooh nice jab.

Please exhaust some posts here so I don't have to read through pages upon pages during the season. ;)

Bet you dont even know what clubs I’ve been at. You surely didn’t know when we played you last season.
I still don't know.

I can see you have Warriors currently listed. You're not really fitting in there are you?

I think i fit there just fine DemeltJim. Why do you ask? Wish i was a Demon?
Sure, if we needed to lower our quality and culture, we'd be sure to call you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back