MRP / Trib. MRP and Tribunal - 2024 - Rd 11

Remove this Banner Ad

He elbowed another player in the head, he knew he was going to contact Pittonet with his elbow but did it anyway. It's like saying, the guy was only speeding a little, lets not fine him.

He got fined that’s enough. It’s very minor and was dealt with via the fine system. Let’s not forget Hewett got a fine earlier this season. We need LESS players being suspended with only bad incidents copping weeks fans want players out there not on the sidelines for minor infractions

He got fined that’s enough. It’s very minor and was dealt with via the fine system. Let’s not forget Hewett got a fine earlier this season. We need LESS players being suspended with only bad incidents copping weeks fans want players out there not on the sidelines for minor infractions
So, you think elbowing a guy intentionally in the head is a minor infraction?

According to Christian it wasn't even clear that there was any head contact at all. Which is staggering.

I can buy the going for the ball defence, but for Christian to come out and state blatant untruths makes me question the motivation here. Does he think he's the only one that's seen the incident? Why lie when everyone knows he's lying?
Cos he is sf flog of the highest order

It was careless. Minor incident and was fined very easy decision
Deliberate elbow how it's only a fine is astonishing, how do you see that as minor ?

Let me elbow you in the head and see if it's minor and whilst we are on the swans if Parker only gets 4 weeks for his hit off the ball then the game is finished..the damage caused to the Frankston player should see him miss at a minimum 6 weeks.

Deliberate elbow how it's only a fine is astonishing, how do you see that as minor ?

Let me elbow you in the head and see if it's minor and whilst we are on the swans if Parker only gets 4 weeks for his hit off the ball then the game is finished..the damage caused to the Frankston player should see him miss at a minimum 6 weeks.

I’ve said a 5-7 week ban is appropriate for Parker, 4 would be at the extreme “lenient” end and I doubt he gets that. 5 to 6 seems right. It’s not Webster bad but it’s worse than the GWS player one so 5 seems right.

Warners was careless that’s it

Don't you mean 7 weeks like Jimmy Webster

FMD we are a soft club. Jones shouldn’t cop a week in the first place but then we are too gutless to contest it

I think the last time we contested it was the 3 weeks given to Sicily which would have been 0 weeks for any of the Brownlow favourites.

Since then we have copped it and moved on.

Maybe once we start winning more games and getting players talked up in the media we will get to be protected.

FMD we are a soft club. Jones shouldn’t cop a week in the first place but then we are too gutless to contest it

Was never getting off as soon as there is direct head contact with the ground you are screwed. Though I do like how you can perform this action cop a week and do what Rozee did and pay a fine, among others.

Was never getting off as soon as there is direct head contact with the ground you are screwed. Though I do like how you can perform this action cop a week and do what Rozee did and pay a fine, among others.
Warner also made head contact, one is a football action (Jones) the other not so, you can see why were a little confused.

Hard to challenge the gradings same as us last week with Scrimshaw. You can guarantee if that was a Brownlow favourite that is graded as low impact instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner also made head contact, one is a football action (Jones) the other not so, you can see why were a little confused.

Different charges you are comparing apples and oranges. Striking has always been lower don’t ask me why but it has

Why does Blicavs get 1 week there when a player like max king gets 3 weeks for a very similiar action?

Heard it was Blicavs first suspension in 250 odd games, if true surely he gets the good guy defence here?

Ridiculous that Clark and Blicavs got the same punishment.

Clark wasn't late and was a glancing head knock that didn't impact either player. Shouldn't have been cited.

Blicavs was Luke Parker without the consequences. Should've got 3 to stamp that unnecessary stuff out of the game.

Clark wasn't late and was a glancing head knock that didn't impact either player. Shouldn't have been cited.

Blicavs was Luke Parker without the consequences. Should've got 3 to stamp that unnecessary stuff out of the game.

Yep Blicalvs was very lucky thought he’d get at least 2, but I’m actually okay with a week it’s his first issue in 200 plus games. Clark I’m not surprised based off this year’s incidents but it’s on the soft side

Clark chose to bump and hit high. That's been a week for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back