Multiple confirmed sightings, Moorabbin area

Remove this Banner Ad

seasonedsainter

All Australian
Mar 20, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reports of low flying entities in the Linton St area of Moorabbin this summer have been increasing at an alarming rate.

Witnesses suggest said entities travel with a "frightening" velocity, giving off "sparks of pure footballing exuberance" as they go.

Residents are advised to wear sunglasses and safety goggles when walking past the Linton St oval. If being close to or even sighting pure-blooded alpha males leaving their sweat in the same dirt as their footballing forefathers makes you pause, best stear clear altogether.

Thankfully, there have been very few if any corresponding reports in populace areas such as Richmond, Collingwood and Geelong.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 21.09.51.png

Reports of low flying entities in the Linton St area of Moorabbin this summer have been increasing at an alarming rate.

Witnesses suggest said entities travel with a "frightening" velocity, giving off "sparks of pure footballing exuberance" as they go.

Residents are advised to wear sunglasses and safety goggles when walking past the Linton St oval. If being close to or even sighting pure-blooded alpha males leaving their sweat in the same dirt as their footballing forefathers makes you pause, best stear clear altogether.

Thankfully, there have been very few if any corresponding reports in populace areas such as Richmond, Collingwood and Geelong.

View attachment 1900138
rick james cocaine GIF

The only thing travelling at super sonic speeds at Linton St was a full tinnie piffed at visiting opposition supporters from a disgruntled members section as the Saints lost again whilst Plugger kicked 10.
I only went to Moorabbin once, to see Ablett vs Plugger. Worst surface I ever saw or smelt.

I wasn't targeted or anything. Sadly my two heroes only kicked 4 or 5 between them.

If all these reports about low flying entities are true they should lock up the schoolgirls down there. We know what the Saints mean when they talk about "alpha males leaving their sweat", it usually involves micro-dick-picks and criminal charges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only went to Moorabbin once, to see Ablett vs Plugger. Worst surface I ever saw or smelt.

I wasn't targeted or anything. Sadly my two heroes only kicked 4 or 5 between them.

If all these reports about low flying entities are true they should lock up the schoolgirls down there. We know what the Saints mean when they talk about "alpha males leaving their sweat", it usually involves micro-dick-picks and criminal charge.
Bob Skilton walks his dogs there every morning. It's a place for them to walk and have a s**t where he won't be fined by the local council if caught.

Bob Skilton walks his dogs there every morning. It's a place for them to walk and have a s**t where he won't be fined by the local council if caught.

Dog takes a s**t in Kingston Council you don't pick it up it's straight to JAIL for you, bucko.

View attachment 1900138
Prolly something to do with the fight last night.

Edit: that STPer18 lost :$:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back