Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuck out the Road today and witnessed what I would think were two upset games. Moama knocking of Barooga in the ones and Mulwayla belting Tonny in the twos. will this result for Barooga see them review their ridiculous spending and focus more on local talent like Nathalia have. It would be pleasing to see a Nathalia Finley gf, teams that have invested in local talent.

Snuck out the Road today and witnessed what I would think were two upset games. Moama knocking of Barooga in the ones and Mulwayla belting Tonny in the twos. will this result for Barooga see them review their ridiculous spending and focus more on local talent like Nathalia have. It would be pleasing to see a Nathalia Finley gf, teams that have invested in local talent.

Finley all local talent??

And who are the locals from Barooga that would see them perform better than their recruits did this year? I know it's easy, and fun, to have a laugh at their expense, but 95% of country clubs do exactly what they do, often with less success. Would you prefer they spend nothing and finish last like they did a couple of years ago?

Finley have quite a few travelling from Melbourne each week im told
Can you fill me in on who is getting paid what at Barooga for the interest of everyone ...me included

And who are the locals from Barooga that would see them perform better than their recruits did this year? I know it's easy, and fun, to have a laugh at their expense, but 95% of country clubs do exactly what they do, often with less success. Would you prefer they spend nothing and finish last like they did a couple of years ago?
spot on im sure if Congupna had the cash they would rather get a competitive team then be cannon fodder every week

Ill be the first to admit i cant put an individual figure on individual players but general conversation cant be that far off the mark. You can see Barooga try and run a professional opperation but do come unstuck, much to the joy of most Murray league clubs come September.
Question. What are Barooga lacking lets say in comparison to Nathalia who seem to come good this time of year?

Ill be the first to admit i cant put an individual figure on individual players but general conversation cant be that far off the mark. You can see Barooga try and run a professional opperation but do come unstuck, much to the joy of most Murray league clubs come September.
Question. What are Barooga lacking lets say in comparison to Nathalia who seem to come good this time of year?
the cobram / barooga area as a whole gets
little support . Too far from Shepp and to far from Wagga.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back