Trades My completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1143428

final upgrade is reliant on reeves CCJ if i'm wanting a really good f6 (ie: danger or zorko) else will have to find a bargain but yeah should be able to get a strong completed team with 2 trades left for injuries.

Gimpy won't be averaging 90+ by seasons end (my estimate is 82-84) You'll need to upgrade him as well to meet your own criteria.

2 injury trades is not nearly enough to get you through the final 8-9 rounds. You're going to be in a world of pain later in the season.

So by your criteria my team won't be complete until i get rid of Petracca, Jelly, Taranto and Heeney.. :drunk:
i reckon tracc and jelly would fit it come seasons end but doubt taranto will. heeney, he'll probably average 90-95, but yeah he'll miss games along the way so in effect i dont think he'll be a great pick.

So by your criteria my team won't be complete until i get rid of Petracca, Jelly, Taranto and Heeney.. :drunk:
You could trade one of them out for Dunkley who has an average of 129 and that isn't going to drop anytime soon :moustache:

Gimpy won't be averaging 90+ by seasons end (my estimate is 82-84) You'll need to upgrade him as well to meet your own criteria.

2 injury trades is not nearly enough to get you through the final 8-9 rounds. You're going to be in a world of pain later in the season.
2 injury trades is risky cos normally you'd want 3-4 but its a risk i'm willing to take. might get there with 3 left anyway rather than 2.

i think impey can maintain 90 if clarko doesn't mess with his role again. ridley is concerning tbh.

definitely ridley and impey are the 2 who could fall away but if its sorta close enough i'd count it (only a couple points under 95/90).

my criteria is tough but anyone who reaches it gets mad respect points for reaching the promised land. if d6/m8/f6 are just off but sorta close enough then "eh, close enough" is what i'd say, i wouldn't deny someone the completed stamp.

my criteria is tough but anyone who reaches it gets mad respect points for reaching the promised land. if d6/m8/f6 are just off but sorta close enough then "eh, close enough" is what i'd say, i wouldn't deny someone the completed stamp.

You're going to need a really cool "mad respect" stamp before we can take you seriously, MG. Here you go. Only to be issued to teams that meet your strict 95+, 105+ Gawndy, 90+ criteria on completion. :)

aaaaa.JPG

I remember that now. Wasn't Jisk telling everybody their team wasn't completed last year because they didn't have top 10 players on each line or some crap. A lot can change in a year it seems, especially when your team is doing OK now

Never change Jisk, never change 😂 😂
Nah that was Birchy handing out the uncomplete stamps not uncle

oooooo wait that was you I was talking about. You were the one denying people the right to label their teams as "completed"

Was there a particular rookie last year that dominated and people were holding? I can't remember much from last year, I've tried to remove it from my memory bank lol

I subscribe to the "your team is complete when you say it's complete" notion, provided it's not a rookie
eg. Maynard at D6 averaging 85, Heppell at M8 averaging 95, Heeney at F6 averaging 80
Thats more what i rememeber

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he was saying the opposite and sticking to his vision of completed which is "your team is complete when you say it's complete!" So, if "your truth" is that a rookie like Poulter for example is a F6 keeper, then your team is complete as you self-identify as having a complete team or some sh*t....idk the best way is to just let me be in charge of the Complete/Incomplete green/red stamps and lolz, melts & possibly a flame war or two will ensue. :moustache:

Ill do it :moustache:

I'll just list every team without Hurn in it as incomplete and alf every campaigner twice

I don't know if I can stamp a team with Judd-Uniake as "completed", at least not with a straight face so I am handing over the complete/incomplete stamps to the board Mods this year before I get myself banned for inciting a flamewar with the Northies. 😅

Man, at quarter time of Round 1, you were SO wrong.

Then he went to complete scheiza.

The Lord Mayor's parade, as an old mate used to say...

As an owner of Tom Phillips, I feel like if you are trying to pass off your team as 'complete' with him at F6 you are having a lend, even if he isn't a rookie. I will consider my team complete if I manage to upgrade him to an inanimate carbon rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back