My contribution to the Sainters on Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades.

As much as I would like to hurt Geelong personally on Saturday, say, by pulling out some of the loose wires that are hanging out the back of Mooney's head or by throwing a Prada handbag into their pre-game warm up, it aint going to happen.

This is what I have done, however. I have pulled out the Visa card and hit various Witchy Poo websites. I have purchased the following curses that will apply on Saturday from 2.30 until 5pm (and no more).

• The Twisted Mind Black Curse. This one is aimed primarily at Bomber. It may be somewhat superfluous given he had a shocker last year.
  • The Doomed to Fail Black Curse. I suspect that Spud Gun Hawkins is already subjected to this curse so I directed it at those two little Handbagger forwards whose names I can never be bothered learning.
  • The Heartbreak Black Curse. Well, this speakes for itself. I lathered this across the entire team.
  • The Grief and Sadness Black Curse - ditto. It will be just like opening a bottle of wine from 1995 or 2008.
  • The Living in Hell Black Curse. I applied this to Stevie J. Last year he won the Dean Rioli Medal as the worst performing Big Name in the Grand Final. History is going to repeat itself. Soon Shane Woewoedin (DRM 2000 & 2003) will have a rival
  • The Haunting Black Curse. I have actually applied this to the Handbagger of Handbaggers, Kent Kingsley. KK will sit somewhere in the Northern Stand. When it becomes clear that 'the Handbag is on', he is going to turn around mesmerically and catch Bomber's eye in the coaches box. It will be like the moment when Jesus looks at Peter after the latter has denied him thrice.
So there we have it. Sainters, you cannot say that I have not done my part.

Biffinator.

So much thought put into it and this is the only response after 4 hours...I think you accidentaly directed the doomed to fail thread at yourself.

ps. Who the Feck posts at 4 AM?

So much thought put into it and this is the only response after 4 hours...I think you accidentaly directed the doomed to fail thread at yourself.

Would the 4am posting time have something to do with the first statement?

Man, you are one mighty dumb ****.

Here's hoping your head explodes on Saturday to save us from another year of your inane drivel.

Comrade Biff

I regret toadvise that you will need another all night seance session... you have blown your dough!

Google for:

"The stay upright don't slip over and cry" ...potion for Reevolt

"The anti bang your head on a Scarlett knob" ...cream for Kosi (better get a double dose for Lukey Ball)

"The invisble worm rectification" chant for Milney

"The I can really get consent on my own" spell for Montagna

Then

Purchase a passengers map to MCG for Gardy.. he never has found the right tram on GF day

Carnt WAIT!:D bring it on !!

Comrades.

• The Haunting Black Curse. I have actually applied this to the Handbagger of Handbaggers, Kent Kingsley. KK will sit somewhere in the Northern Stand. When it becomes clear that 'the Handbag is on', he is going to turn around mesmerically and catch Bomber's eye in the coaches box. It will be like the moment when Jesus looks at Peter after the latter has denied him thrice.

I LOL'd. :D

I'll expect at least a few more of these threads by weeks end Biff. Good start though.

Would the 4am posting time have something to do with the first statement?

Man, you are one mighty dumb ****.

Here's hoping your head explodes on Saturday to save us from another year of your inane drivel.

It's post season for you flog, get out of here loser.

Comrades.

As much as I would like to hurt Geelong personally on Saturday, say, by pulling out some of the loose wires that are hanging out the back of Mooney's head or by throwing a Prada handbag into their pre-game warm up, it aint going to happen.

This is what I have done, however. I have pulled out the Visa card and hit various Witchy Poo websites. I have purchased the following curses that will apply on Saturday from 2.30 until 5pm (and no more).

• The Twisted Mind Black Curse. This one is aimed primarily at Bomber. It may be somewhat superfluous given he had a shocker last year.
  • The Doomed to Fail Black Curse. I suspect that Spud Gun Hawkins is already subjected to this curse so I directed it at those two little Handbagger forwards whose names I can never be bothered learning.
  • The Heartbreak Black Curse. Well, this speakes for itself. I lathered this across the entire team.
  • The Grief and Sadness Black Curse - ditto. It will be just like opening a bottle of wine from 1995 or 2008.
  • The Living in Hell Black Curse. I applied this to Stevie J. Last year he won the Dean Rioli Medal as the worst performing Big Name in the Grand Final. History is going to repeat itself. Soon Shane Woewoedin (DRM 2000 & 2003) will have a rival
So there we have it. Sainters, you cannot say that I have not done my part.

Biffinator.

What a shame your sire didn't exercise the highlighted bit and saved us all from more of your inane dribble.

Doesn't mummy get up early to make you the sandwiches for special school?

Surely she must take hours to pick out all the blue and white ones from the hundres and thousands

Ans:He works and gets up early... YOU LOSER!:thumbsdown:

and join Oct 07????? ... very clever :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why waste your money on 6 different curses Biff, when you could have just got the Melbourne Demons curse that's plagued the cub for the last half a century? Takes down a club and its players/staff in one.

Surely there would be nothing more effective than the fail that is Melbourne being cast upon thee? Infact, why not just get Liam Jurrah to pop down on the day and point the bone. :thumbsu:

Interesting to see the Hawthorn support for the Dees here too. Gotta say it's nice to see that there's still some feeling and sexual tension between the two clubs despite the failed marriage of 96/97 that the Hawks pushed so desperately for. :thumbsu:

Getting no satisfaction from the Saints and stirring up old rivalries so this has some sembelance to Grand Final week Hoffy?

I don't blame you - apart from L2M4G & krusden, maybe 1 or 2 that I can't think of, Milney, most of them seem to be noob bandwagoners.

It's been a long season and they look a pretty tired and dejected bunch, having failed to come up with one genuine, original thought for the whole season between them.

I'd like to dance but I'm on the Geelong train for the Grannie. Be positively over the moon for you all if the club would drop Blake.

But if Milne got the chop, my support could wax and wane.

Why waste your money on 6 different curses Biff, when you could have just got the Melbourne Demons curse that's plagued the cub for the last half a century? Takes down a club and its players/staff in one.

Surely there would be nothing more effective than the fail that is Melbourne being cast upon thee? Infact, why not just get Liam Jurrah to pop down on the day and point the bone. :thumbsu:

H95, I have nothing against you, or my mate T21 or CC: but make no mistake, if the Cats go the H-option on Saturday, there'll be a bloodbath here on the Bay. It will make the Night of the Long Knives look like a party at McDonalds.

In particular, I will be 'conveying my thoughts' to my good mates CP2007 and SherrTheHandbagger.

These curses come with a 100% money back guarantee.

I also urge the B13 Sainters to plan ahead. Last year, the B13 Hawkers undertook a 'Where Eagles Dare' job on the highway that runs down to Handbaggerville (the infamous Road Sign).

Sainters, if NR holds up the premiership cup on Saturday, purchase some old handbags from the Salvo shop and then target, say, the diving board at Eastern Beach. You must perpetuate this tradition.

Biffinator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back