Teams My Final Round 1 Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i1mpRhP.png

dfk85y.jpg

Projected 1670 Final Score 2041 but still some work to do.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2016-3-28_10-30-16.png
Danger to go. 2111, projected 2225. Quite happy with a few of my picks atm, but will reassess end of next round on whether to make a switch on Crouch to Libba. I could also look at Yeo down to Sheridan/Lonergan to free up some extra cash to hopefully bring in a prem early in the coming rounds.

Here's my team should end up on about 2100 for the weekend, like everyone else premos where outscored by rookies who where all on the bench.
I have the cash to get Oliver/Weithering will wait until rd3 if they are must haves.
2016 rd1.PNG

Got $1.1 in the bank so was hoping to get lucky with a few cheapies for the few weeks before the leagues start. So far so good, Lambert and Wells got good scores, but still deciding on who to add.
very diff strategy. I like it. Can take advantage with a few premos like fyfe & pendles

Gg54qlX.jpg

No clue where I'm meant to find the cash to get Weitering and/or BenKen in
Or the point scoring ability to keep me in the top 200k
To quote a poster on FanFooty yesterday, "Eating those Greene spuds can make you very sick"

Maybe Greene>Kennedy and Dea>Weitering gaining $220k toward your next upgrade would do it. The rest of the team is very sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back