Discussion NAFL 2017-18 Franchise Owner Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth Boomers @PerthBoomers - Just now

38879_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854564230.png

Yeah sure why not?

Last season I was planning on merging my NAFL (Space Hogs) and Fira (Bohemia Queens/Prague Princesses) teams to make the Bondi Intergalactic Royal Czech Mates. Whether that's here or reserves is cool I guess.
I often wonder if Czech people spell chicken as "czichen"

Friend's dad has an Emu Export Christmas tree and various other 'Mu related paraphernalia so can confirm this.

all hail the bushchook

Perth Boomers @PerthBoomers - Just now

We're happy to announce that our guernsey designs for the upcoming season have been submitted in full. #ForeverGold

But no #ForeverPurple? Emu-sellout confirmed.

El_Scorcho if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I'm not gonna lie, after Norm Landrover 's brilliant effort, I have been thinking about a club song for the Tigers and the default is always Cheer Cheer. Doesn't work as well without White as a club colour though.

I'm not gonna lie, after Norm Landrover 's brilliant effort, I have been thinking about a club song for the Tigers and the default is always Cheer Cheer. Doesn't work as well without White as a club colour though.
Cheer cheer the red and the blacks
We're gonna smash up these useless hacks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Makos entrance theme is a no brainer:

And this is out teams songs lyrics (sorry no video with the music has been uploaded);

The Makos are playing football like we've never played before
The Teal and Black are winning and we're scoring goals galore
And when we give a hiding they'll be running home for sure

We are always in condition
We will wipe the opposition
We will win the competition

'Cause we're the mighty Makos
Wellington's mighty Makos
We're New Zealand's finest team

Do remember that this song has existed since we debuted as New Zealand's only team. The only part that has ever changed is Whales became Makos.

So by the same logic the Makos have always been New Zealand's worst team as well. ;)

So by the same logic the Makos have always been New Zealand's worst team as well. ;)

No, because there are other New Zealand teams, they have just not been able to be part of the major league. Also the Makos are still the NZ NAFL Challenge champions, so in NZ we are still the finest team.

No, because there are other New Zealand teams, they have just not been able to be part of the major league. Also the Makos are still the NZ NAFL Challenge champions, so in NZ we are still the finest team.

Last time I checked Waikato were on two consecutive grand final appearances including a premiership to Wellington's... well, none.

We don't recognise your Mickey Mouse trophy here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back