Poll NAFL 2018-19 - Round One

Vote for your favourite in each game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9UkMqTp.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.
Vote once in each game - besides your own.

Home team image is on top.

Melbourne Foxes v Waikato Tigers

3gow6Ot.jpg

8ds3jHm.jpg

Brunswick FC v Adelaide Monarchs

757c5yI.png

mbH33yt.png

Port Macquarie Mariners v Renmark Roosters

powt4kS.png

d1PKntG.jpg

Busselton Hornets v Anglesea Canaries

l15Sk9D.png

ZuDI08M.png

Perth Boomers v South Perth Swans

42794044784_5eec05d30f_o.png

43lC0fC.png

Derwent River v Woolloongabba Mammoths

proxy.php

576404_fe5dba5900373024705170725216db00.png

Alice Springs Pirates v Canberra Parliament

n4ZJNjY.png

576018_b7c307f4fb49d2626bdf8e1956bb6c9d.png

Wellington Seawolves v Gold Coast G-Force

XySHJR9.jpg

XWoOr03.png

Absolutely fantastic designs! Can't wait till next year when I can ply my trade in the 2's. Very hard to split every design, almost impossible to vote. Credit to the hard work and dedication the designers have put in to make these designs

Well done all, should be another good NAFL season. Hornets and Boomers are my Grand Final prediction.

Any feedback for Alice Springs so far? Inspiration-
220px-FIOEstrokes.jpg
Should I be commenting... ;)

Solid design! Love the collar :) The red spikes on the left side seems to be a bit jagged if you zoom in, and possibly the '5th season' text at the back could be replaced for something better like an actual customised logo but apart from that, you'll get far with it this year.

Should I be commenting... ;)

Solid design! Love the collar :) The red spikes on the left side seems to be a bit jagged if you zoom in, and possibly the '5th season' text at the back could be replaced for something better like an actual customised logo but apart from that, you'll get far with it this year.
Hmm...not sure why that's come up jagged. The chevrons are a vector shape so I think that's just something that must have happened upon uploading on imgur. Thanks for the feedback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any feedback with the roosters? I know I should have used a realistic template like everyone else did but I decided against it for some stupid reason haha.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I sometimes wonder how much my designs would "improve" if they were simply on a realistic template.

Back