Discussion NAFL 2019 Premiership Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

L8rMkjb.png

Round 6 is now open for voting.

LQT6Dis.png

Round 7 is now open for voting.

Next round is Retro Round, so if you haven't already please get in your entries at some stage tomorrow and if you feel you need to give some backstory to your entry, please submit a blurb to me tomorrow.​

Last edited:

Oh, also considering scrapping clash jumpers from next season onwards, and sticking with a contrasting home and away set up across the league.

Finding it to be quite a pain to have to make a call on teams using either an away or a clash, especially when knowingly it’s essentially deciding between someone winning or losing.

Oh, also considering scrapping clash jumpers from next season onwards, and sticking with a contrasting home and away set up across the league.

Finding it to be quite a pain to have to make a call on teams using either an away or a clash, especially when knowingly it’s essentially deciding between someone winning or losing.
Feel free to not use the Geelong clash if you don't want. I don't mind and it's my least favourite anyway

Feel free to not use the Geelong clash if you don't want. I don't mind and it's my least favourite anyway

Yours isn't too much of an issue, and I'll still use the clash as need be for everyone that's submitted a clash for the remainder of this season. Just thinking for future seasons.

Yours isn't too much of an issue, and I'll still use the clash as need be for everyone that's submitted a clash for the remainder of this season. Just thinking for future seasons.
Home v Away, unless they clash? Is that how you are currently doing?

I should pay more attention to this ladder. craegus, have you played all the top teams so far?? No way you're a 1-5 team.

Wellington and Melbourne have had a rough first half of the season, pretty unlucky draw really and their current ladder positions don’t really reflect the quality of their designs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
qWeqrei.png

Just four rounds to go including one that's already up and another going up this afternoon, with a very tight race both to secure Top 4 and Top 8 spots. Should be an exciting final week of the regular season before the NAFL Finals Series gets under way.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back