Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

We wouldn't have Paddy though, which would make me sad.

Petracca in red black and white would help you cheer up I'm sure.

We've effectively chosen:
paddy + a pile of cash to land a big fish mid

Over

Boyd + petracca

I think we've made the right choice, not necessarily because i think paddy will be amazing... But more because i think boyd wont be.

Petracca in red black and white would help you cheer up I'm sure.

We've effectively chosen:
paddy + a pile of cash to land a big fish mid

Over

Boyd + petracca

I think we've made the right choice, not necessarily because i think paddy will be amazing... But more because i think boyd wont be.

Petracca is so over rated.

Ch 7 commentators just love saying 'Elvira' so fawn over him getting a touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon we need to give ourselves another dose of patience with Freeman, it's all in his head atm which is very understandable, if he gets through the year and the pre season I reckon he'll come out as a completely different player next season.

We do not want to risk rushing Freeman back. You cannot go from 0 to 120 minutes of high intensity running in just a few weeks. Given the nature of the game where the muscles are almost always under stress, and with hamstrings being an issue we do not want rush him back and have him re-strain his hammy or develop any tendinitis which could potentially affect him mentally just as much as physically.

He is on a 3 year contract and I'm sure every Saints fan would rather him recover and progress very slowly with only a handful of games left this year, allowing him to build some confidence, whilst avoiding any further setbacks, go on his holidays and come back physically and mentally stronger, ready to play round 1.

Petracca is so over rated.

Ch 7 commentators just love saying 'Elvira' so fawn over him getting a touch

I hate how they say Pe trark a instead of Pe track a

Any chance of freeman doing an actual run during the game this week?
Expect a dramatic improvement following the appointment of legendary US running coach C Griswold ;)

hqdefault.jpg

That is a ridiculous comment. He is clearly not overrated and will be a jet. St Kilda would've benefited greatly from taking him, however we will also benefit greatly from taking McCartin.

It was said tongue in cheek. Thought the Elvira comment would make that obvious

Expect a dramatic improvement following the appointment of legendary US running coach C Griswold ;)

hqdefault.jpg

How shattered would Freezer be if he sprinted to the ground only to find it was closed for repairs.

I'd expect him to then smack Marty Moose (Gil) right in the snozzer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Ree-voldt? Or for that matter - Jack Steven (not Stevens).

Mon Tag Na even had a bit of confusion. Should have the silent g but he has it Aussied up.

Pretty sure he confirmed on the Footy Show years ago there's a hard 'g' in the pronunciation.

He did , but his mother pronounces it one way and his father the other.
I think he sided with his mum, who was not the italian.

My wife's parents had a Ukrainian name without any vowels. When Ukrainians said it, it sounded like someone sneezed. My scottish mother in law anglicized it enormously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back