Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That argument would make sense if Freeman was actually a liability. Swapping him for Wright or Dunstan would do nothing to hurt our chances of winning.
To be fair, we have absolutely NFI what difference Freezer would bring to our senior side. Wright has played well at VFL level too. But I’m as keen as anyone to see him debut, reward for effort if nothing else!

That argument would make sense if Freeman was actually a liability. Swapping him for Wright or Dunstan would do nothing to hurt our chances of winning.
I haven’t seen him play as a pressure forward so I can’t say fun he’d be better or worse than Wright.

I think he’d be a downgrade on dunstan atm though. He’s pretty small and unfortunately has lost the one thing he’s really hasn’t going for him.

Not sure what the he plan with Acres is but you’d hope he’d come in as well as marshall and Carlisle.

What’s one more week going to achieve?

I swear if he breaks down in the VFL this weekend I’m done with the Saints.

Until next season.
Yes. Let's get the kid who's taken 435 years to overcome 273 hamstring injuries one more week.

Let's have this poor kid, who will have to adjust to the pace of his first ever game of AFL, debut against the reigning premiers who are playing red hot football.

Rather than a chance to play against a bunch of blokes not much more talented than the footy record sellers outside the stadium.

I don't often say F me; but, F ME :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back