NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

900. Playing Green over Giddey cost me a fair few points. I'm pleasantly surprised that i went up 38 spots to 172nd.

Now im downgrading OG in order to put Barnes on my court and trading in Little & Cunningham.

OG, Hyland, Green > Melton, Little, Cunningham

Not many of my players have 4 games so ill have to decide whether i give Sabonis the captaincy or give it to Jokic/Giannis and hope they score more than Sabonis with 1 game less

900. Playing Green over Giddey cost me a fair few points. I'm pleasantly surprised that i went up 38 spots to 172nd.

Now im downgrading OG in order to put Barnes on my court and trading in Little & Cunningham.

OG, Hyland, Green > Melton, Little, Cunningham

Not many of my players have 4 games so ill have to decide whether i give Sabonis the captaincy or give it to Jokic/Giannis and hope they score more than Sabonis with 1 game less
Actually, ill keep Hyland and trade Poole. That gives me enough $ to get McCollum (4 games) as well as Little & Cunningham

899pts
UP 259
POS 420

OUT Brogdon Barnes Ingram
IN Anthony George Bridges

7 x 4
2 x 3

McCollum Anthony
FVV Herro
Bamba
Bridges George
Giannis Sabonis{C}

EDIT

Last edited:
Id go Mitchell over Brunson.. cheaper than Brunson and Brunson has been benefitting from Porzingis being out

919.. up to 13th overall. Gotta ditch McColl, other than that things going well.
Very nice! I struggled big time this round and only scored 731. Now down 277 spots to 449.

Sabonis, Hyland & NAW > Paul, Melton & Len

Len will just be on my bench as ill move Mobley onto my court. Dinwiddie moves onto my bench as he only plays 2 games.

6 players with 4 games and 3 with 3 games

Yeh he's probly the must have rookie this week. Minutes should be safe given how well he's going and they are blowing teams away most night.. love some junk time 😁

911pts Sabonis
UP 274
OVERALL POS 146
WEEK POS 47

OUT Anthony Bamba McCollum
IN Payton Valanciunas Ball

7 x 4 Ball, Payton, Herro, Valanciunas, George, Bridges, Greek {C}
2 x 3 FVV, Sabonis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very nice! I struggled big time this round and only scored 731. Now down 277 spots to 449.

Sabonis, Hyland & NAW > Paul, Melton & Len

Len will just be on my bench as ill move Mobley onto my court. Dinwiddie moves onto my bench as he only plays 2 games.

6 players with 4 games and 3 with 3 games
Ended up doing Sabonis, NAW, Hyland > Paul, Booker, Landale

What's better: FVV to Curry, Giddey to Bledsoe, Sengun to cheapie OR Giddey to Bledsoe, D Mitchell to T Maxey and Sengun to cheapie?

I'm assuming it's the first, but I don't know this game very well.

I think i got 940 odd.. dropped to 38th overall. I see we have Leigh who is 2nd ranked overall in our league :)

Looking at Giannis>AD, Dejounte>Curry and a rookie swap this week.
I think i got 940 odd.. dropped to 38th overall. I see we have Leigh who is 2nd ranked overall in our league :)

Looking at Giannis>AD, Dejounte>Curry and a rookie swap this week.
Hi Zion’s Shoe? Would have been no.1 if I had of grabbed Curry like I was going to! Cunningham and Jokic(C) in this week for Mil Bridges & Drummond plus a bench downgrade. Great trade so far. Davis ejected bit of a downer. Cheers Leigh (Runninwitdabulls).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back