Playoffs Enes Kanter
Demar DeRozan (Dupe)
Kemba Walker (Dupe)
Amethyst James Harden (DUPE!!!!!!!)
Playoffs Jonas Valanciunas
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (Dupe)
Tony Snell (Dupe)
Shawn Marion (Dupe)
Playoffs Ian Clark (He's a f***ing Gold?)

Can't really complain there I suppose even though I've already Harden he will bring in some MT, also just collected enough cards for Gold Bill Laimbeer.

Gonna open some single packs.
Omri Casspi
Jonas Valanciunas (Dupe/Non Playoffs)
Wilson Chandler (Dupe)
Andre Drummond (Dupe)

Bah no Diamonds.

Monta Ellis (Dupe)
Playoffs Enes Kanter
Demar DeRozan (Dupe)
Kemba Walker (Dupe)
Amethyst James Harden (DUPE!!!!!!!)
Playoffs Jonas Valanciunas
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (Dupe)
Tony Snell (Dupe)
Shawn Marion (Dupe)
Playoffs Ian Clark (He's a f***ing Gold?)

Can't really complain there I suppose even though I've already Harden he will bring in some MT, also just collected enough cards for Gold Bill Laimbeer.

Gonna open some single packs.
Omri Casspi
Jonas Valanciunas (Dupe/Non Playoffs)
Wilson Chandler (Dupe)
Andre Drummond (Dupe)

Bah no Diamonds.
What's your method for generating MT mate? You seem to smash through the 30 odd k required to buy boxes, haha. Now that I'm done with Domination and have done a chunk of the challenges it really isn't very quick.

What's your method for generating MT mate? You seem to smash through the 30 odd k required to buy boxes, haha. Now that I'm done with Domination and have done a chunk of the challenges it really isn't very quick.
VC from MyCareer and the app which adds up pretty quickly as well as the challenges in MyTeam and selling cards.

selling diamond harden. he feels even worse than his regular card. can't get into games with him at all. awful defender and all i find myself doing is using him to set up plays for mvp durant. i'd rather take the 150-200k and play reward wade or something.

and my concern was correct. just finished the suns challenge and cos i dont have the 89 isiah thomas card, even though i finished the pistons challenge, i dont get diamond kareem. sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha you guys all seem so stressed, I might not play that game mode.

MyGM is going alright. I missed the playoffs with the Bulls in my first season.

Halfway through the year I traded Taj Gibson and Aaron Brooks for Rudy Gay. Then flipped Noah for Favors and Dunleavy for Patty Mills.

Ended up with this.

PG - Rose
SG - Butler
SF - Gay
PF - Favors
C - Gasol

Mills
Snell
Mirotic
Portis
Felicio
Moore
Holiday
Bairstow

But we finished 36-46 and out of the playoffs.

Got the number 10 pick in the draft but I hadnt realised that when I started the season I had made the draft simulated, not downloaded the real draft so it wasnt the Ben Simmons draft, just a bunch of regens.

I scouted aswell as I could but when it came to my pick, the only guy I really wanted went at 9, right before my pick. So then I decided to trade my number 10 pick to the Lakers for a 2017 First Round pick as I figured the Lakers suck and Kobe is leaving them, that draft pick should be pretty high come next year.

Then Moore, Gasol and Holiday wouldnt re-sign with us. So we lost them and I had no cap room cos im the Bulls so couldnt sign any decent FA's

Ended up with just Marjanovic from the Spurs. The big 7'5 lumbering idiot to fill Gasol's spot at the 5.

But he's too slow so I think im gonna bring him off the bench and just start Bobby Portis at my C with Favors at the 4.

Have started the season 7-1 though but the Lakers have started 4-3 so I hope they get worse so I can get a decent pick from them come the 17 Draft which ive now set to be downloaded so now it's the Ben Simmons draft.

NOBODY BOUGHT HARDEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha you guys all seem so stressed, I might not play that game mode.

MyGM is going alright. I missed the playoffs with the Bulls in my first season.

Halfway through the year I traded Taj Gibson and Aaron Brooks for Rudy Gay. Then flipped Noah for Favors and Dunleavy for Patty Mills.

Ended up with this.

PG - Rose
SG - Butler
SF - Gay
PF - Favors
C - Gasol

Mills
Snell
Mirotic
Portis
Felicio
Moore
Holiday
Bairstow

But we finished 36-46 and out of the playoffs.

Got the number 10 pick in the draft but I hadnt realised that when I started the season I had made the draft simulated, not downloaded the real draft so it wasnt the Ben Simmons draft, just a bunch of regens.

I scouted aswell as I could but when it came to my pick, the only guy I really wanted went at 9, right before my pick. So then I decided to trade my number 10 pick to the Lakers for a 2017 First Round pick as I figured the Lakers suck and Kobe is leaving them, that draft pick should be pretty high come next year.

Then Moore, Gasol and Holiday wouldnt re-sign with us. So we lost them and I had no cap room cos im the Bulls so couldnt sign any decent FA's

Ended up with just Marjanovic from the Spurs. The big 7'5 lumbering idiot to fill Gasol's spot at the 5.

But he's too slow so I think im gonna bring him off the bench and just start Bobby Portis at my C with Favors at the 4.

Have started the season 7-1 though but the Lakers have started 4-3 so I hope they get worse so I can get a decent pick from them come the 17 Draft which ive now set to be downloaded so now it's the Ben Simmons draft.

I also did a Bulls MyGM, first move was getting rid of Pau Gasol.

Traded Pau to the Timberwolves and they offered Andrew Wiggins. Thoughts Dannnnnnnnnn? Pretty fair trade IMO.

:D

NOBODY BOUGHT HARDEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also did a Bulls MyGM, first move was getting rid of Pau Gasol.

Traded Pau to the Timberwolves and they offered Andrew Wiggins. Thoughts Dannnnnnnnnn? Pretty fair trade IMO.

:D
Well Gasol is gone now anyways, he was handy in that first season but had a player option to come back for one more year and because we missed the playoffs he walked.

Didnt really help my situation. My boss wants us to put a big three together, think we are ready to challenge for the championship etc when im kinda leaning towards wanting to blow it up.

So because he wants me to challenge ive had to swing deals for guys like Favors and Gay. When I would rather have just traded away Noah, Dunleavy, Brooks etc for draft picks. Traded everybody bar Jimmy Buckets really.

Only problem is that I'm running a Rose/Butler/Wiggins/Gibson/Noah starting group, it's like a giant orgy in the paint because nobody can shoot.
Must be a Bulls thing - in my MyCareer (playing for the Bulls) they've made a series of shithouse trades that have left me with me/Rose/Hollis-Jefferson/Faried/Dedmon. ******* excruciating.

All I know is that ******* JJ Barea ended up on my roster somewhere around the same time. Better have been some freaking picks attached as well.
I had enough of playing for Charlotte because of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, there is literally no point to him.

- Can't/Doesn't shoot
- Can't dribble
- Doesn't move
- Is starting while Batum plays sparingly off the bench

Asked for a trade to Dallas, so much better having shooters around you.

I had enough of playing for Charlotte because of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, there is literally no point to him.

- Can't/Doesn't shoot
- Can't dribble
- Doesn't move
- Is starting while Batum plays sparingly off the bench

Asked for a trade to Dallas, so much better having shooters around you.
I got drafted there as well and hated it. Signed with the Knicks (best VC/minutes but in return had to give up my dignity by playing for the Knicks), won them a title, then they ****ed me with dumb trades. Asked for a trade to the Bulls, won a title...now they've ****ed me with dumb trades too. Almost don't want to sign with the Wolves because the stupid AI will mess up the beautiful roster. :cry:

I got drafted there as well and hated it. Signed with the Knicks (best VC/minutes but in return had to give up my dignity by playing for the Knicks), won them a title, then they stuffed me with dumb trades. Asked for a trade to the Bulls, won a title...now they've stuffed me with dumb trades too. Almost don't want to sign with the Wolves because the stupid AI will mess up the beautiful roster. :cry:
They still haven't fixed the rotations in MyCareer, I'm playing the first 3 quarters without a break and I finally get subbed out at the start of the 4th.

Surely it can't be that hard to make rotations realistic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back