Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

This Hotfix live? If so i have not noticed a difference. Haha

Well this was stupid.

Hendrix Cobb drafted number 1 to the Chicago Bulls.

Junior drafted number 2 to the Chicago Bulls.

Like seriously 2k?
haha exact same thing happened to me. 2 point guards drafted 1 and 2 to the hornets.

My current lineup in 2k21 MyTeam. Also, yeah, * the new shot meter. I literally don't even bother attempting threes because unless I somehow green it, it always misses. I just drive to the bucket with Derrick Rose since he's like the fastest card in the game that isn't a FA.

nba2k21.jpg

This shooting meter has me scratching my head.

MyLeague, i can make shots.
Played game 1 of MyCareer last night and shot 58%
Play MyTeam and i brick everything, Domination/TripleThreat offline and online, online is the worst by a mile.
Online Triple Threat takes like 20 minutes for 1 game, because we're both shooting 20%.

I'm regretting buying this. I was late to 20 so thought I'd pick this up and start from scratch expecting it to be fairly similar, but the gameplay is trash. The rubberbanding is pissing me off, every game I'll have a half decent lead late in the 3rd, then all of a sudden I can't score any more while the CPU scores at a whim. My plays straight up don't work, I'll send someone to the rim and they just get blocked by the CPU. I can't even win on Pro, even with a team of Rubies and Sapphires). I shouldn't have to be an expert to have some fun playing this.

MyCareer has been ok, but MyTeam is complete garbage.

I've found I can win pretty comfortably in MyTeam Domination 3 stars (against current teams anyway) pretty much purely by fast breaks and slashing to the basket. It's not exactly the way I'd like to play the game though. Like others, if I take a jump shot it's pretty much not going in.

People who were late to MyTeam last year, you were probably using cards with full HOF shooting badges/95 3 pointers, that were going for like 3k MT.

MyTeam is not the same on release. No one has badges or extremely good stats. This is not the games fault.

People who were late to MyTeam last year, you were probably using cards with full HOF shooting badges/95 3 pointers, that were going for like 3k MT.

MyTeam is not the same on release. No one has badges or extremely good stats. This is not the games fault.
I had a seconds team with Rubies/Sapphires (which was cheaper to run) in 20, so no I wasn't using cards with HoF badges. This game is garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the shot meter, I just dont like the inconsistency with the shooting. I brick wide open 3s with a 3 rating of 81 but drop daggers with 2 people guarding me and a sh*t release? I can never find a rhythm in games.
Same, I don't mind it, it's just inconsistant. And changing it wouldn't fix any of the other issues I have.

I can't believe the audacity of 2K given the unbelievable amount of microtransactions in 2K20
You say like that it is something new.

You NBA suckers have been getting milked for years. Each year they make your MyCareer characters lower in ratings forcing you to spend VC to level up to somewhat of a star then giving less in game achievements.

In 2k19 they really lost me when they started making clothing, tattoos, hair styles all cost VC, even removing tattoos cost VC.

Don't even get me started on they MyTeam card packs that so many get invested in..

I am really disillusioned with MyTeam right now. I didn't mind the gameplay at first but shooting is just insanely hard and starting 3 star Domination on HOF is ridiculous.

I am just not finding it that enjoyable to play right now after loving 2k20.

I have turned aiming off as well for shooting but it is still no good and have to shoot free throws with square because every shot is almost an airball with the stick.

I am really disillusioned with MyTeam right now. I didn't mind the gameplay at first but shooting is just insanely hard and starting 3 star Domination on HOF is ridiculous.

I am just not finding it that enjoyable to play right now after loving 2k20.

I have turned aiming off as well for shooting but it is still no good and have to shoot free throws with square because every shot is almost an airball with the stick.
Drive with a quick player who can dunk and/or draw fouls for Dom. I do that with Amy Derrick Rose and while it is boring as *, it works.

He is pretty expensive though. I do a lot of driving to the rim but it really is not enjoyable to play. Early Dom shouldn't be like this. I have played a lot of 2k yet I am struggling so anyone new to the game would have no chance.

I am pretty sure they ****ed up by starting with HOF because the next Dom is only Superstar for 3 stars.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He is pretty expensive though. I do a lot of driving to the rim but it really is not enjoyable to play. Early Dom shouldn't be like this. I have played a lot of 2k yet I am struggling so anyone new to the game would have no chance.

I am pretty sure they f’ed up by starting with HOF because the next Dom is only Superstar for 3 stars.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Try to get Ruby Gus Williams. 96 speed with ball, 94 driving layip, and 90 draw foul. Can't dunk, but should be able to pierce most defenses easily.

Try to get Ruby Gus Williams. 96 speed with ball, 94 driving layip, and 90 draw foul. Can't dunk, but should be able to pierce most defenses easily.
I bought the Pistons playbook to run Give 15 horns dive to at least get me through the HOF Dom. Beat the Raps comfortably in my first game with it.

Hopefully the game gets balanced eventually so it becomes more enjoyable. Even Triple Threat is very tough as it starts on Superstar i think so there is no easing into it, Shaq makes down anyone who's not a big.

If you are new to the game you won't be able to do anything in MyTeam right now.

I bought the Pistons playbook to run Give 15 horns dive to at least get me through the HOF Dom. Beat the Raps comfortably in my first game with it.
I tried this but couldn't get it to work. The CPU would just stick to the inside of my designated player and he'd never get free. I bought it for 10k, raged after it didn't work and sold it for 12k. Next day I picked one up for about 5k. Will try again, but not sure what I'm doing wrong. Even with the send to basket tactic (hold triangle), all the youtubers bang on about it, but the CPU sticks to my guy and just intercepts it every ******* time.

The season XP is ****ed too. Why wouldn't you get it by playing games like every other game ever? Instead, you're forced to play online (which I don't want to do) and buy packs/specific players to do shitty tasks with them. It's the most rookie unfriendly game ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back