Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

So hard to shoot! Is there anything you have to do to get the ore order bonuses? Pre order of the ps store and have recieved none of the items.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Didn’t get mine either, I’ll give them the rest of the day to come through but after that I’ll be contacting 2K Support.

buggin out to intro the career mode

ive been won over

Damn I had 22 promo packs to open to begin in MyTeam, got some good stuff to start with.

Lillard/Kemba/Westbrook
Kobe/J.Brown
Simmons/Kuzma
Zion/J.Collins/Draymond
Shaq/Adams/Looney

Oh man my team looks awful in comparison, I should have splurged a bit extra and hit the ground running.

I'm still winning the domination HOF games with my trash team at least so I guess its not that big of a deal for now but I'd be worried taking my shitters online.

Did get Jokic for 1500 mt so theres a win at least. Slowly filling out my line up with bargain sapphires/ruby's and dirt cheap emeralds.

Hot tip for anyone with the AD free agent card, his challenges are very easy (I knocked them all out in 1 domination game) and very rewarding XP.

Doing the High School Invitational game and f*** me Cobb doesn't miss.
I’m convinced it didn’t matter how good my defense was, that ball was going in the hoop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to continue with 20 until the PS5 came out (especially since I only got it with ps plus) but the shot timing is driving me insane, I just can't get it right. With the mechanics being different in this I think I might jump ship now. I'm kinda interested in doing MyTeam from scratch rather than start with diamonds and PD's from locker codes.

So to get the free upgrade I have to get the mamba edition? Feels like I'm buying it twice at that price but I suppose it's still better as you get all the additional content.

And when you upgrade, your MyTeam progress carries over but not MyCareer? Does your MyPlayer with the stats/vc you've put in?

I managed to get the win.

What choice did you make in the previous game?
I played.

Probably wasn’t a great idea, it just resulted in him hobbling around on one leg for two games.

I played.

Probably wasn’t a great idea, it just resulted in him hobbling around on one leg for two games.

Same here.

What build have you gone with? I've gone a 6'4 mid range slashing SG.

16 Finishing Badges (Can get HOFs)
15 Shooting Badges
9 Playmaking Badges
6 Defense Badges

Diamond Cousins

Why the hell is he a diamond? Also screw you!

I can only hope they fix it for all difficulties across all modes very very soon. Its boring only being able to reliably score uncontested at the rim in MyTeam games. I'm a fair chunk through the first tier of domination only playing HOF and every game literally plays out the same at the moment and I'm losing interest fast. There is no point running plays or trying to get shooters open only to miss 80% of the time because you're a fraction of a mm off a gold release. I miss having a variety of players I can choose from and a balanced attack like I was able to in previous years instead of just picking the best slashers and interior players and going hard to the rim.

I'm not even attempting to do agenda challenges or evo upgrades for anything to do with 3 pointers because I will fail and melt.

The shot stick mini game is meant to be more reliable but it is extremely ******* difficult to use in real time with HOF level AI closing you out. I can do what these streamers and smug sock cuckers can do in shoot arounds who are saying theres no problem with the stick but it doesn't work in competitive games.

i feel like the biggest idiot for buying this rubbish. i get it, shooting is meant to be difficult. but this is impossible. in the 3 point era, to have a game where it is impossible to shoot 3's is so ******* stupid. you have to line up the line 100% correct to get a green, otherwise it wont go in. * off. i like the ideas of the season rewards and stuff in myteam, but you can't score. what fun.

mycareer is alright, but it's just the same thing year after year per usual. it's like some american soap every year. bit easier to shoot though, i think i managed to make like 2 3's with my myplayer.

myleague looks ******* awful. i enjoyed playing the s**t out of it in like 2k18/19. now there is absolutely no effort whatsoever in it. you start 7th december 2020. what? you can't start in the offseason of 2020. missing portraits, out of date coaching staff, the menu's look terrible. i know it's not their main focus, but give people something. there is no reason why players who have been at their team for a season can't have a portrait looking through the roster. darius miller doesnt have a portrait and he has spent his career at the pelicans. it's so lazy.

it just stinks of them putting in a couple of new ideas for myteam, a different but same story for mycareer and that's current gen, and everything being loaded into next gen. it just sucks.

Can someone explain to me why shooting was assigned to the dribble stick?
i feel like the biggest idiot for buying this rubbish. i get it, shooting is meant to be difficult. but this is impossible. in the 3 point era, to have a game where it is impossible to shoot 3's is so ******* stupid. you have to line up the line 100% correct to get a green, otherwise it wont go in. fu** off. i like the ideas of the season rewards and stuff in myteam, but you can't score. what fun.

mycareer is alright, but it's just the same thing year after year per usual. it's like some american soap every year. bit easier to shoot though, i think i managed to make like 2 3's with my myplayer.

myleague looks ******* awful. i enjoyed playing the sh*t out of it in like 2k18/19. now there is absolutely no effort whatsoever in it. you start 7th december 2020. what? you can't start in the offseason of 2020. missing portraits, out of date coaching staff, the menu's look terrible. i know it's not their main focus, but give people something. there is no reason why players who have been at their team for a season can't have a portrait looking through the roster. darius miller doesnt have a portrait and he has spent his career at the pelicans. it's so lazy.

it just stinks of them putting in a couple of new ideas for myteam, a different but same story for mycareer and that's current gen, and everything being loaded into next gen. it just sucks.

2k are just big pharma basically. I've never bought one of their games new. Wait until someone gets sick of it and sells it for 30

Disrespecting Darius is the last straw

i feel like the biggest idiot for buying this rubbish. i get it, shooting is meant to be difficult. but this is impossible. in the 3 point era, to have a game where it is impossible to shoot 3's is so ******* stupid. you have to line up the line 100% correct to get a green, otherwise it wont go in. fu** off. i like the ideas of the season rewards and stuff in myteam, but you can't score. what fun.

myleague looks ******* awful. i enjoyed playing the sh*t out of it in like 2k18/19. now there is absolutely no effort whatsoever in it. you start 7th december 2020. what? you can't start in the offseason of 2020. missing portraits, out of date coaching staff, the menu's look terrible. i know it's not their main focus, but give people something. there is no reason why players who have been at their team for a season can't have a portrait looking through the roster. darius miller doesnt have a portrait and he has spent his career at the pelicans. it's so lazy.

Next season starts in December so that date is correct and there's no draft to do because they haven't been able to scan the draft class.

They're flogs but there's not much they can do in the circumstances with MyLeague.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back