NBA Week 12 - where Damian Lillard is washed

Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the most washed of them all?

• Dame Time is closing in on midnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomers legend Ben Simmons

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Lakers

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kate Upton after a bubble-bath with our beloved moderator Northy

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Not quite 2002, but they gave it their best shot.

Figured after the press leaks during the last week, it might be worth keeping an eye on the foul disparity again. Too bad you can't gamble on free throw tallies, would be easy money.
Take that for data

he put mayo on it but it is an offensive foul…

I think ADs movement there looks worse because he has long limbs. His centre of gravity basically doesnt exist. Any contact results in this:

Halloween Tube GIF by Storyful

Steph - strongest man in the world.

:laughv1:

The Kings inconsistency this season is so frustrating. Duarte & Huerter aren’t the answer. The Kings need to find an upgrade if they are to push deep in the playoffs if they can get there.

One positive is Monk would now be sixth man of the year candidate. Another 20+ point game off the bench.

Tatum has been terrible in the clutch this year. Shooting 30% and just missed another potential game winner. Needs to take the ball to the rack more in that situation
He can thank me for this. Man has exploded in OT (helps that McDaniels has fouled out)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Not quite 2002, but they gave it their best shot.

Figured after the press leaks during the last week, it might be worth keeping an eye on the foul disparity again. Too bad you can't gamble on free throw tallies, would be easy money.

hahahahaa. and everyone lost their minds with outrage at the lakers yesterday.

The raptors are a non fouling team.

Statistically on the season they're about 50/50.

They don't get to the line much, but they don't commit many fouls either. Hence conceding 23 FTA in one quarter is quite bizarre.

Pels next game is @ Nugs, good test to see how they are really progressing.

Nugs/Mavs road back to back. I'd take one win, gladly.

Our early and late January schedule is brutal. Already had road games at Minny, Sac and GSW, with Nugs and Mavs x 2 to come. Home games against Clips, Suns, Jazz & Thunder, capped with road trip to Milwaukee, Boston and Houston.

Not going to get too upset about any particular loss, but hopefully we can avoid the embarrassing blowouts or fourth quarter meltdowns that have plagued us.

Maybe but he's paid to be the man and will never win a title as the #1 guy. I mean there's alot of this around the league but they need to almost start again rather than Trae thinking demanding a trade is the answer for anyone

Keep DJM, Johnson, Okongwu and trade the rest?
Hawks are in a pickle that is for certain.

Right now mid table then 2nd round exit at best.

They need another star to pair with Trae but can't see anyone that is willing to go, so best to trade up for someone and go all out while Trae is in or heading into his prime.

1) This was a list that it's good not to be on. Unless there's beef between Mazzulla and the players that I'm not aware of?

2) peternorth ties me to a chair and refuses to free me until it's done. I think it's because I make so many Lakers jokes.

But to answer your question, about 2-3 hours. Unless I do actual research, then it takes longer.
More beef between Mazzulla and the fans lol.

hahaha I believe that.

damn some dedication that is respect.

Haliburton with a hamstring injury after slipping and doing the splits. That might be him potentially out of the all-star game if that's a serious strain.
Ngl it was sad seeing him go down like that but wow did Indiana pick up the intensity once he went off, they have a great roster built around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back