NBA Week 12 - where Damian Lillard is washed

Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the most washed of them all?

• Dame Time is closing in on midnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomers legend Ben Simmons

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Lakers

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kate Upton after a bubble-bath with our beloved moderator Northy

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan, M, wont be attending.

Jerry Krause got booed when announced, with his widowed wife in attendance.

Good on Chicago fans. All became fans to follow Jordan. Classless supporter base.

You know what? * Michael Jordan post playing career. Guy is responsible for alienating people. The Last Dance was key to this. Why didn’t he attend?

Id prefer to play boston

There will be melts.

Here's an article containing a set of numbers

Even though the Pels are down the bottom of that list, I'm not really a fan of using the L2M reports exclusively to 'dispel' myths - it extrapolates a lot out of a very small, and still somewhat subjective set of numbers. It excludes a lot. I've seldom ever seen a media member sit down and actually explore the problem in detail, it's always the same, limited angle.

Can't really remember too many Pels losses this season where I've been dirty on the refs. Ja's first game back with Memphis is the only one that really comes to mind, mainly cos we couldn't buy a call while our lead dwindled.

Matt Barnes comment on this post that is all.

Many questions. How was the foul not called, why is Tatum that hot given game situation, why is he even out there at that stage to get hot about no call. Also given who is in there, has Cam Whitmore already gone past Jalen Green?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back