NBA Week 11 - Where the Pistons are on a one-game win streak

Which team would you trust most to outstink the rest if your life depended on it?

• The 1993 Mavs were the biggest collection of random forgettable plebs in history

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The 1998 Nuggets made Paul Westhead's Nuggets look like world-beaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 2000 Clippers stunk worse than one of Donald Sterling's apartments

• The 2005 Hawks should be condemned to another 50 years of mediocrity for crimes against basketball

• The 2012 Bobcats should all have given themselves new identities, not just the mascot

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • The 2016 Sixers put the 1973 Sixers to shame

• The 2023 Pistons have truly put the 'Bad' in 'Bad Boys'

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKC getting waxed by ATL.
Not easy playing b2b, is it? Only b2b number 4 for them.

Minnesota with only 2.

Denver with 8. And another one Fri/Sat this week

This Pacers series is a perfect reminder why the Bucks are going to be incapable of winning the chip this year.

Head coach is just a plain dud and Lillard is not what he used to be.

Still expect to make SF/ECF but no chance the Bucks are beating the Celtics or Sixers in a series.

Indiana own Milwaukee lmao
Yep, it's their Grand Final matchup.

Shame they cannot replicate this level of success overall. A very average squad on paper that won't cause any damage in the playoffs but they've got our number in the reg. season for sure.

OKC getting waxed by ATL.
Not easy playing b2b, is it? Only b2b number 4 for them.

Minnesota with only 2.

Denver with 8. And another one Fri/Sat this week
The NBA schedule is just super ass

So, far, the Sixers played 3 games, in which we had rest advantage (we are 3-0). On the other hand, Boston and Minnesota already played 12 and 11 games with rest advantages (they are 11-1 and 10-1 in those games).

The amount of games you can simply put down to schedule loss is insane

Lillard might be the Pacers best player in the last two games.

My god he has been complete ass. Lillard is 4/31 in the last two Pacer games.

I'd trade him for a pack of chips at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some terrible officiating late in the Kings/Magic game.

Banchero called for the charge and it looked like Lyles foot moved back onto the restricted area line.

Then Banchero loses the ball out of bounds, Kings player no where near it and it gets called Magic ball and they tie the game up

Some terrible officiating late in the Kings/Magic game.

Banchero called for the charge and it looked like Lyles foot moved back onto the restricted area line.

Then Banchero loses the ball out of bounds, Kings player no where near it and it gets called Magic ball and they tie the game up

So a regular game with NBA officials?

lo
Lillard might be the Pacers best player in the last two games.

My god he has been complete ass. Lillard is 4/31 in the last two Pacer games.

I'd trade him for a pack of chips at the moment.

Just wait till he pings an old man’s calf on the eve of playoffs & they’re calling on Jrue.

Cheers from Boston 😉

This Pacers series is a perfect reminder why the Bucks are going to be incapable of winning the chip this year.

Head coach is just a plain dud and Lillard is not what he used to be.

Still expect to make SF/ECF but no chance the Bucks are beating the Celtics or Sixers in a series.
Yeah I think it’s more to do with the coach having no idea whatsoever than the Dame over Jrue reasoning

Cam Thomas really is feast or famine.

Last two games: 38 minutes, 4 points, 0-18 shooting, -24.

Really like this OG fit for the Knicks

If the Knicks can somehow pick up an All star guard (Murray) and Clarkson to run the bench. Reckon the trade may of been for the best

Thibs is right where he wants to be - shallow bench, playing starters 38 mins a night.

Really like this OG fit for the Knicks

If the Knicks can somehow pick up an All star guard (Murray) and Clarkson to run the bench. Reckon the trade may of been for the best
Not sure we have the assets to get two players of that quality and I am actually really enjoying Divincenzo in the starting lineup. Doesn't need a lot of the ball to have an impact, shooting 44% from 3, a great off-ball defender, a pretty good on-ball defender + good chemistry with Brunson.

Imo we should be focusing on targeting an IQ replacement with the assets we have (i.e., picks and Fournier contract). Would not be interested in including Mitchell Robinson in any deals and would also prefer to keep Grimes if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back